Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

6 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Clutch and a great lad to boot. Can't be arsed to worry about him leaving, he's a joy to watch every week.

That’s it, let’s just enjoy him! 🖤🤍

IMG_0365.thumb.jpeg.dfc36067c6f298b759b079d24165b5ed.jpeg

Edited by PauloGeordio

Always feels like he's playing for his future at this club. I honestly think he wants to stay as much as we want him to. It just needs to be viable for the club's finances and his career.

1 hour ago, PauloGeordio said:

That’s it, let’s just enjoy him! 🖤🤍

IMG_0365.thumb.jpeg.dfc36067c6f298b759b079d24165b5ed.jpeg

Reminds me of "Bottom", with the "how much custard can you fit in your underpants challenge"

Love players like Bruno me, Rondon was another, just love life and love playing football, all round good eggs. A pleasure to watch them. 

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I'd love to see at least one season of Bruno, Tonali, Isak, Gordon, Barnes with just standard two weeks out style injuries.

Edited by madras

1 minute ago, Jack27 said:

the yellow x 2 match ban resets after the spurs game, right?

Aye, knowing our luck he's nailed on to get one v Spurs.

Edited by The Prophet

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Great environment at the club.

That's Isak and Bruno in the past few days making it clear they won't be pushing to leave.

Kudos to the manager and his team.

Loved a bit of Rondon, like. Wish Rafa had had him the year before instead of relying on Gayle and a Stoke reserve player/Real Madrid's 1-in-2 Spain international.

Had it in my head that tomorrow was the card cut off. Just realised it's actually 32 games so we have the extra one while the likes of West ham have reached it. Bastards had my hopes up

11 hours ago, The Prophet said:

So he wants to stay. The fans want him to stay. The owners want him to stay. Howe and his staff want him to stay. The players want him to stay. 

But because of Financial FAIR Play we may have to sell him, despite being owned by a fucking state. In addition, we have to be careful with our commercial deals as the Premier League don’t like certain ones either.

What a load of shit man. I know it’s been said thousands of times but the way the Sky 6 are looked after needs investigated.