Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

4 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Was that Clark on his phone?

At least pretend that youre interested you twat.

I'm not sure how beneficial it is to have someone hanging around who has just been omitted from the squad.

48 minutes ago, Thiago said:

I think it has finally sunk in he's here. We've paid £40m quid pretty much for a midfielder. We're a normal fucking football club again. I think up until this point I'd still been expecting Ashley to come back like some grim big bad wolf gobbling up the sheep at night. 

I know we're set for a long season, even a tough season, from here on out, but fuck me, it just feels so good to see us being a proper football club again. 

We already paid £40m for a midfielder a couple of years ago mind. We just didn't know at the time :lol:

1 minute ago, Numbers said:

I'm not sure how beneficial it is to have someone hanging around who has just been omitted from the squad.

yeah - and Im sure hes annoyed and frustrated at being left out but still....

13 minutes ago, triggs said:

We already paid £40m for a midfielder a couple of years ago mind. We just didn't know at the time :lol:

[emoji38]

We are going to love Bruno in three seasons when he’s playing up front. 

47 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Was that Clark on his phone?

At least pretend that youre interested you twat.

A few of them seemed to stay seated and barely even look interested in the hand shake. I’m obviously just an old fashioned grump, but stand up and have a bit of respect FFS. 

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

A few of them seemed to stay seated and barely even look interested in the hand shake. I’m obviously just an old fashioned grump, but stand up and have a bit of respect FFS. 

Class video, but aye, I find it rude not to stand up to someone to shake their hands, it’s about respect and making a newcomer feel extremely welcome. Shelvey stood up straight away, mind I would if I was him, this lad is going to make his job so much easier if he does play alongside him. The poor cunt (Bruno that is)!

He looks a right confident fucker. I hope he comes in and stamps his authority on the squad like Trippier did. We need to cast aside the old guard holding us back.

TBF, Burn looks a similar character.

Guest reefatoon
37 minutes ago, STM said:

He looks a right confident fucker. I hope he comes in and stamps his authority on the squad like Trippier did. We need to cast aside the old guard holding us back.

TBF, Burn looks a similar character.

Cant get over the size of Burn like, when he appeared in that video, his head was cut off he was that tall. Reminded me of the copper from police squad who you never saw. [emoji38]

Not sure if I’m allowedtor link to the NUFC website, but in the Shelvey interview, there’s a clip from training and Bruno and Big Joe we’re both on the green bib team. Bruno deeper, Joe further up on the left. Shelvey on opposite team.

I’m trying not to read too much into it… 

Edited by greydos

Guest reefatoon
Just now, greydos said:

Not sure if I’m allowed or link to the NUFC website, but in the Shelvey interview, there’s a clip from training and Bruno and Big Joe we’re both on the green bib team. Bruno deeper, Joe further up on the left. Shelvey on opposite team.

was Shelvey in the orange bib again? Playing for whichever team had the ball.

1 minute ago, greydos said:

Not sure if I’m allowedtor link to the NUFC website, but in the Shelvey interview, there’s a clip from training and Bruno and Big Joe we’re both on the green bib team. Bruno deeper, Joe further up on the left. Shelvey on opposite team.

I don't think it's like when Big Sam was here and you could tell the side from the bibs.  You'll have first team players in both.  I would quite like to see Bruno and Joe with Willock though if we are going 433.  Bruno is the perfect signing for Willocks game.

1 minute ago, greydos said:

It’s a clip in the first 18 seconds here: https://www.nufc.co.uk/nufc-tv/latest-videos/shelvey-weve-had-a-good-couple-of-weeks/

Noticed Willock’s with the Brazilians as well. My midfield of choice that!

Yeah, as I said above, we need runners and until Wilson is back Willock is the only one through the middle.

8 minutes ago, greydos said:

Thought the same, initially, then noticed ASM on Shelvey's team and Murphy on the right for the greens. Think it's just testing out different combinations rather than anything definitive.