Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

When he said "it's good it's clear that Newcastle have signed a midfielder, not an attacker" it felt like a swipe at the Joelinton situation [emoji38]

Hopefully Joelinton and Almiron can both benefit from a having a connection with Bruno

Who was that interviewing him? Sounded like a bairn with his shakey voice.

And following in the illustrious footsteps of colocinni and asprilla, I don't think he will be worrying himself to sleep [emoji38]

13 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Who was that interviewing him? Sounded like a bairn with his shakey voice.

And following in the illustrious footsteps of colocinni and asprilla, I don't think he will be worrying himself to sleep [emoji38]

Eh, they were huge for us for various reasons and both top players in their positions. I do hope fans don’t expect too much too soon of Bruno, it will take time to adjust and fully settle I’m sure!

Edited by HTT II

9 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Eh, they were huge for us for various reasons and both top players in their positions. I do hope fans don’t expect too much too soon of Bruno, it will take time to adjust and fully settle I’m sure!

Look I rate them, but they're not massive names and I'd be surprised if they featured on his radar like.

Good luck to the lad, it's not like he's going to have to do much to be an instant starter in this team. If he can pass to someone in black and white he's already head and shoulders.

13 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I hope he's better than Colo when he first came. 

Another good interview from one of our new signings - they have all seemed very level headed and professional.

I think we are buying players with a good attitude and the right approach and mentality, which in my book is just as important as technical ability on the pitch.

1 hour ago, madras said:

I hope he's better than Colo when he first came. 

Same here, and that he becomes just as good and indeed even better as he was for us at his peak!