Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Just now, HawK said:

I dunno, just haven't seen a 'worrying' post for a few minutes so felt I should help fill the void :lol:

Fair enough, my guess is that we’re selling Pope with Bruno first in line ahead of Dubravka to take the gloves 

1 hour ago, patrone said:

:love:

Hmmmm, I'm not one to overreact,  but "preparing myself for what is coming" whilst wearing a white kit.

Can't help thinking it's a come and get me to Real Madrid. 

32 minutes ago, TBG said:

Hmmmm, I'm not one to overreact,  but "preparing myself for what is coming" whilst wearing a white kit.

Stop it...... [emoji38]

42 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Just not carrying a bad ankle is going to make him world class. Cannae wait. 

what's happened with that? I thought it was common knowledge he needed surgery, but he's been off playing for Brazil and hasn't had a chance to rest it that much.

1 minute ago, Big River said:

what's happened with that? I thought it was common knowledge he needed surgery, but he's been off playing for Brazil and hasn't had a chance to rest it that much.

He confirmed surgery wasn't needed, just rest. I assume he got what he needed.

3 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

He confirmed surgery wasn't needed, just rest. I assume he got what he needed.

Hmm, guess we'll have to trust him/our medical team! however if it reoccurs I'm going to be FEWMIN

50 minutes ago, TBG said:

Or Wimbledon (the tennis)

Go on YouTube and click English subtitles.. he goes on to say that last season was good.. but the aim is to try and win something this year. He was just complimentary about Man City which is fair enough.

Also singles out Eddie Howe for changing up Joelinton’s fortunes after Schär got sent off. He says the way it was handled and how he was coached into the role was the best thing that ever happened to him.

He loves it here, even made reference to the fat lads with nufc tattooed on the bellies 🙂