Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

the first game was different, we nearly beat them but they were fantastic to crawl back and get that to 3-3. Away from home we were in our turbo shite period and they were getting into their groove

Looks in great shape considering all he does is a few press-ups and knocking the ball around with a mate. Miggy is out there running marathons on the treadmill :lol:

Can't wait to see him this season with Tonali, possibly two of Europe's best CMs turning out for the toon. 

We should sing the magic hat more, Bruno in the middle gets too much airtime. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

9 hours ago, Kanji said:

the first game was different, we nearly beat them but they were fantastic to crawl back and get that to 3-3. Away from home we were in our turbo shite period and they were getting into their groove

Still gave them a really good game and I came away thinking how didn’t we get a goal in the match 

He’s talking to the two lads like they’re mates, probably are, and what he says won’t go further. I’m not having a pop at him, but I think he might get pulled when he gets back and just asked to be mindful when talking to any media outlets.  Being afraid of city, fat fan, etc, just stuff you don't want misinterpreted or coming back on him.

15 hours ago, Dr Jinx said:

Go on YouTube and click English subtitles.. he goes on to say that last season was good.. but the aim is to try and win something this year. He was just complimentary about Man City which is fair enough.

Also singles out Eddie Howe for changing up Joelinton’s fortunes after Schär got sent off. He says the way it was handled and how he was coached into the role was the best thing that ever happened to him.

He loves it here, even made reference to the fat lads with nufc tattooed on the bellies 🙂

also goes on about how great it was getting shearer in for the pre-cup final pep talk (not that it worked , mind)

If he had came out and said 'There was an Austrian born German who had the trains running on time, it was too good', then fair enough, but having a go at him for a comment about someone he, and I'd bet the vast majority on here has no idea about is a bit harsh. 

Edited by TBG

2 minutes ago, TBG said:

If he had came out and said 'There was an Austrian born German who had the trains running on time, it was too good', then fair enough, but having a go at him for a comment about someone he, and I'd bet the vast majority on here has no idea about is a bit harsh. 

"A bit" :lol:

We're basically at the point where you can't say anything remotely positive about anybody for fear of them being reprehensible in some way.

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Oh dear.

Obviously no reflection on Bruno, he will clearly have no idea who the guy is or what he does when he's not in SJP :lol:

Yeah, to Bruno he's just the fat guy with an NUFC tattoo on his belly, tbf that's all he was to me until 10 mins ago. :lol:

1 minute ago, huss9 said:

wasnt having a go at bruno ... i meant "we" shouldnt be celebrating a racist.

Didn't this EDL stuff only come out last night? I think as soon as people of aware of what that bloke is, he'll fade from view, and rightly so.