Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Could watch him knocking it about like that all day long. Composure, skill, vision, quickness of mind, range, balance... just pure fucking tekkers. What a player we've got in him; the thought of putting someone with similar attributes alongside him is absolutely mouthwatering. 

Guest reefatoon
5 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Bruno Tonali is going to be amazing. 

article-0-0ED9B20200000578-767_306x599.j

If you are gonna pinch my joke at least change the picture from the one I used you cheeky wee Giggsy tyke. [emoji38]

1 hour ago, reefatoon said:

If you are gonna pinch my joke at least change the picture from the one I used you cheeky wee Giggsy tyke. [emoji38]

I don't want to be trawling back through the Tonali thread but I made this link agggeeeesss ago.

I even referenced the Forest combo of Curry and Rice and the Bolton trio of Fish Costa Fortune for good measure

Guest reefatoon
4 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

I don't want to be trawling back through the Tonali thread but I made this link agggeeeesss ago.

I even referenced the Forest combo of Curry and Rice and the Bolton trio of Fish Costa Fortune for good measure

Right, it’s time for a Bruno Tonioli-off on who made the jape of the century first. If you didn’t use pictures you are disqualified mind. Get digging through the evidence.