Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

14 minutes ago, Solitude20 said:

My understanding is that the 15m we would get from Europe could allow us to sign a player for 75m transfer fees over a 5 year contract. It should be significant. 

No, wages come into it too.  So it might give leeway to sign a £40m player on say £125k a week. 

17 hours ago, The Butcher said:

Daft cunt would never pass a drug test [emoji38]

That music was a hit in brazil around 2008, it's name is "dança do créu" he's trying to do speed 5 there [emoji38]

I haven't read the last few pages but Adam P said in his latest video that only clubs outside of the UK can trigger the release clause. Is that right?

3 minutes ago, Decky said:

I haven't read the last few pages but Adam P said in his latest video that only clubs outside of the UK can trigger the release clause. Is that right?

He wouldn't know and doubt anyone here will.

3 minutes ago, Slim said:

He wouldn't know and doubt anyone here will.

He said "news came out yesterday" about it. That would have been 3 days ago. Dunno where he's got that from.

Posted (edited)

The possible hint about it comes from this quote from Ashworth, but only a possible hint:

On the more serious note of Bruno Guimaraes having escape clauses in his new deal, Ashworth added: "I'm not going to confirm whether there is or isn't any release clauses in Bruno or any other of our player's contracts.

"They're all private and confidential. "I can say to you about the principles of release clauses and you can have a situation where a player may have a dream country or club that they want to play for and you can make it specific to them, you can make it specific that it can sit outside of your competitors in the Premier League.

"Sometimes players view the fact that they're happy to sign a long-term contract but if family situations change they may want to experience something different..." - https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/dan-ashworth-laughs-off-manchester-united-link-and-answers-bruno-guimaraes-release-clause-poser/ar-AA1jtiVV?apiversion=v2&noservercache=1&domshim=1&renderwebcomponents=1&wcseo=1&batchservertelemetry=1&noservertelemetry=1

Edited by Checko

52 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Seem to remember something about that when his contract was signed. Could only be triggered by non PL clubs.

So you’re saying he’s gonna go to sheff Utd?

My guess was always Real or Barca was the biggest worry for the trigger. I honestly doubt he gives a fuck about playing for the other PL clubs at this point, bar for Pep but seems like Pep is only 1 or 2 years left there?

Can't see anyone other than City coming in for him. Madrid don't need him and I don't think anyone else can afford him.

With Pep's/ City's future up in the air I can actually see him staying for another year. Still, he's too good not to be playing at the highest level at his age.

3 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Still, he's too good not to be playing at the highest level at his age.

Whilst I agree, loads of fabulous players have a year or so out of Europe because their team doesn't qualify.

Chelsea have some great players who've just spent a year out of Europe, nobody twisted and demanded a move. Happens every year that at least one big club underperforms (not saying we have, we're not at that level yet) and there's never a mass exodus that I can remember?

11 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Whilst I agree, loads of fabulous players have a year or so out of Europe because their team doesn't qualify.

Chelsea have some great players who've just spent a year out of Europe, nobody twisted and demanded a move. Happens every year that at least one big club underperforms (not saying we have, we're not at that level yet) and there's never a mass exodus that I can remember?

Aye, but they pay much, much higher wages than us.

Agree mind 👍

16 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

To be fair 90% of Chelsea squad signed 8 year deals when they weren't in Europe to begin with 🤣

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Aye, but they pay much, much higher wages than us.

Agree mind 👍

So players move/stay for money then, not Europe? So we're (Not you, people generally) getting our knickers in a knot about the wrong thing.

Europe isn't the big thing people are painting it to be, at least not missing it for a season.

If Bruno leaves, he may say "but I needed Europe", but what he'll really mean is "££££££££" because it's distasteful to say you've left for money but saying you left for European football is more palatable to everyone and makes you look like less of a mercenary cunt. It's the same for every player, ever. And quite rightly. We ordinary mortals move jobs for money too.

Edited by Chris_R

City ITK thinks Bruno is their number one target, they don’t want to pay the release clause. Instead they will offer Phillips and Bobb on loan as part of the deal 😂

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

City ITK thinks Bruno is their number one target, they don’t want to pay the release clause. Instead they will offer Phillips and Bobb on loan as part of the deal 😂

So many 🤡 these days. 

let’s be generous, so Philiips is 20m and Bobb for a year let’s say 5m. 

They would still need to stump up 75m. 

Edited by r0cafella

13 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Nee cunt wants Fatty Phillips. Only way out would have been back to Leeds if they’d been promoted.

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Checko said:

I'd love Oscar Bobb on a permanent deal tbh. No idea how good he is but he has such a happy sounding name

Edited by mush

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

:lol: 

There’s not a single player at city I want to soften the blow of him going there in some part ex deal. No thanks. Not even Phil Foden. I’m that fucking mad I know. 

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

The good news is that in order to get this deal City are offering 200m.