Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

6 minutes ago, Ikon said:

I assume Lyon has leaked this to get a bidding going on and get more bread for their player. 

Sounds about right tbh. They'll probably get it as well, this will flush the Arsenals out of the shadows. 

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

What time tomorrow, do you reckon?

Extra points for naming the journalist.

11.07am, Waugh for me.

Waughs already tweeted that it's on the table and yet to be accepted or rejected. 

We all knows its gonna be Edwards with a, "info I'm hearing is the Bruno deal is dead in the water. Newcastle could do a lot worse than Will Hughes this window, however.." kinda tweet. 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Feel like this could be them using us to get Arsenal to pay up.

I think Arsenal have been trying to get Juventus' Arthur Melo in on loan instead this January, and that is their preference rather than buying a midfielder outright.

2 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Leaked in time for Arsenal to know what to bid.

:lol:

Guys relax. Arthur Melo is the one they've really been chasing, on an initial loan deal with an option to buy in the summer.

Think they are looking to save the bulk of their cash for a striker signing either this January or in the summer.

2 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Sounds more like a come and get me plea for other clubs lol

What?! A come get me plea based on them being silent?! :lol:

Man, the Ashley trauma runs so so deep on this place.

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I can’t take this falling through tbh 

This week needs to be over quickly. People are falling to pieces on here.

I'm kind of over it all now tbh. Whoever we get in at this point so be it. I'm sure there will be more straightforward and less exciting moves in place for the end of the window now if these calibre of moves don't pan out, and we'll just have to go from there.

If we can then just stay up all this legwork with these players agents and their clubs would have still been so useful, and we can then go again in the summer.

20 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

What time tomorrow, do you reckon?

Extra points for naming the journalist.

11.07am, Waugh for me.

Around noon, I'll go for some unknown breaking it first before all the locals.

21 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Feel like this could be them using us to get Arsenal to pay up.

Disagree, no way both the French press and the local journalists get the same story, would only come from France if it that was the case.

Just now, KaKa said:

This week needs to be over quickly. People are falling to pieces on here.

I'm kind of over it all now tbh. Whoever we get in at this point so be it. I'm sure there will be more straightforward and less exciting moves in place for the end of the window now if these calibre of moves don't pan out, and we'll just have to go from there.

If we can then just stay up all this legwork with these players agents and their clubs would have still been so useful, and we can then go again in the summer.

Ideally get in a DOF who can actually negotiate a transfer would be a help first and foremost!