Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Not too arsed about Everton winning, we aren't going down, and it means there's more chance they'll hang onto a shit manager for another season which means they are going nowhere.

5 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Why would Ten Haag go to Man U? He’ll never get the autonomy he has at Ajax, no CL football, mess of players in a toxic environment. 

Is the money worth all the shite?

Because despite all of the dross they are still a massive club with a massive budget. 

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

Think that result was coming tbf, we've played better previous couple of games (should've won at a canter at Burnley tbh). We're still utter shite of course and still a long way to go, we still need at least 2 more wins.

Burnley were very imposing, better in open play, a loss was harsh, but you definitely deserved the win today.

Gordon was lively today and the best player on the pitch. He gets a lot of hate on here, but he’s quality.

Just now, r0cafella said:

Because despite all of the dross they are still a massive club with a massive budget. 

Aye, but he must have other options?

I suppose, if you have the belief in your ability, the glory is there waiting from fans and the media if you can turn it around.

5 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Burnley were very imposing, better in open play, a loss was harsh, but you definitely deserved the win today.

Gordon was lively today and the best player on the pitch. He gets a lot of hate on here, but he’s quality.

Been our best player this season, has come on leaps and bounds. Still needs to develop his end product but can't knock him. He's also a shithouse, yes, and frankly we need more of that.

Just now, The College Dropout said:

Manchester United players aren’t bad. It’s the manager and general management.  

You are right but you are missing the biggest reason. Players attitude and mentality as a group and in some cases individuals. It stinks. 

4 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Aye, but he must have other options?

I suppose, if you have the belief in your ability, the glory is there waiting from fans and the media if you can turn it around.

Who? The only other option I can think of would be maybe PSG? Which is same shit different toilet. 

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

Been our best player this season, has come on leaps and bounds. Still needs to develop his end product but can't knock him. He's also a shithouse, yes, and frankly we need more of that.

Yeah I've not understood the Gordon hate as a footballer, I've seen people describe him as shite etc when he clearly isn't

He's very punchable but he has something about him, has that ability to skip past players

1 minute ago, Neil said:

Lad plays with some edge and confidence, good on him. ??

To be as consistent in performance as he is, at his age, you’d hope he only gets better under the right manager.

Not sure Lampard is the answer to developing a talent like Gordon. 

2 minutes ago, Ikon said:

You are right but you are missing the biggest reason. Players attitude and mentality as a group and in some cases individuals. It stinks. 

Can’t speak on their mentality and attitude. 

Perhwps chronic mismanagement is bringing out the worst in the players.  

everyone goes to Manchester United and their reputation diminishes eventually.  They don’t suddenly become bad players or poor professionals. 

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

A massive revamp needed as your players' attitudes absolutely reek. Each time I watch Man Utd they always seem absolutely awful, no idea how you've only had 3 league defeats under Rangnick.

There's genuinely very few players who I would want to keep. 

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Better than having another caretaker come in and do a decent job for half a season and all the problems are forgotten about. The new manager should have a clean slate now

7 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Who? The only other option I can think of would be maybe PSG? Which is same shit different toilet. 

I was thinking PSG, who have better players, CL football, but a horrible front office. Figured they’d be the lesser of two evils.

Man U might be glad they have him, whereas PSG seem to have unwarranted arrogance despite not being as elite as they think. 

2 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

everyone goes to Manchester United and their reputation diminishes eventually.  They don’t suddenly become bad players or poor professionals. 

To add their last 2 managers have come from Molde and Spartak Moscow’s DOF.  If I was a Manchester United player I would be aggravated by the ineptitude. 

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

They don’t suddenly become bad players no, but they play as bad players. You can blame management all you want but there’s still a lack of character and the right mentality. Just floating around like a leaf in windy situations. 

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

They don’t suddenly become bad players no, but they play as bad players. You can blame management all you want but there’s still a lack of character and the right mentality. Just floating around like a leaf in windy situations. 

The culture sucks, straight up. It shows on the pitch.

Just now, The Bonk said:

The culture sucks, straight up. It shows on the pitch.

Yes, they are rotten to the core like I said. They need a total clearout on every level. 

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

It’s literally Ralf’s job to motivate and organise the team.  

He’s doing worse than the last guy, who was evidently in over his head. 

Ralf hasn’t been a football manger in over a decade and has never managed or played at this level or this league. Perhaps he also - is severely under qualified to be Manchester United manager and it’s showing on the pitch.