Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Just now, Tiresias said:

I am also really not sure how wolves are that high at all, everytime I've seen them on match of the day they have lost despite a good performance

Impressive being that high having only scored 33 goals in 32 games. One goal less than Everton in 17th.

3 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Wolves are now only 5 points behind Man Utd with two games in hand :lol: Could end up finishing 8th in a race for 4th.

That might actually benefit them going in to next season tbh 

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

That might actually benefit them going in to next season tbh 

I think we could do with being in the Europa League as there's a fair chance of a top four struggle next season too. 

6 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Wolves are now only 5 points behind Man Utd with two games in hand :lol: Could end up finishing 8th in a race for 4th.

‘Can we get that desperation free Champions League spot now please UEFA?’

Just now, Froggy said:

I think we could do with being in the Europa League as there's a fair chance of a top four struggle next season too. 

Aye, because potentially more games and them being on a Thursday night will help you out.

9 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Aye, because potentially more games and them being on a Thursday night will help you out.

I think you've misunderstood me Stiffy. I think the Europa League is our best chance of CL next season. 

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I think you've misunderstood me Stiffy. I think the Europa League is our best chance of CL next season. 

Don't agree really. Even if it is a lesser competition its still a long road to win a Europa. In the PL you have Chelsea who could fall back significantly next season, wouldn't be surprised to see Conte leave Spurs and Arsenal are Arsenal