Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

2 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

One of the best game's I've ever seen. Ridiculously entertaining throughout.

:lol: The little random pockets of super high level play that pop up every few seconds, man. This is something.

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

City? 

I don't think they will

I think they need a 2 goal lead to take to the Bernabeu 

Yeah they will.  Pep will know his mistakes here.  Also they won there a few years back so no fear.

This Real Madrid team are bizarre, they have been the weaker side in each of the three knockout rounds. You would expect a side like that to depend on defensive solidarity, but they have been rubbish at the back throughout. :lol: It is primarily just incredible finishing by Benzema and heavy reliance on defensive errors and missed chances from the opposition. If there was still the away goals rule, I would have them as favourites in the next leg, but will be a 50-50 tie if the score stays this way. 

Just now, neesy111 said:

Yeah they will.  Pep will know his mistakes here.  Also they won there a few years back so no fear.

I would agree if it was any other manager than Pep. He loves fucking it up this late in the CL :lol: City are a much better side, but maybe Casemiro being back and Alaba fit could make that backline look a little bit better than they've been tonight. 

1 minute ago, OoOGazOoO said:

Pretty sure I have said it for the last 2 Real Madrid CL games, but this has been quality entertainment.

In the league they're entertaining as well. A week or so ago they were down 2-0 and outplayed by Sevilla and turned it around in 25 minutes or so to 3-2. 

Guest HTT II
12 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Pls don’t ever tell me this man is not the GOAT. Pls 

I take it all back, love him me!

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I still can’t get over that pen. In that high pressure, to paneka a penalty. He’s too much 

He’s fucking insane tbh! I love seeing a footballer just loving playing and enjoying their own game to the point they can do that kind of shit for fun. He’s easily the best footballer on the planet right now and deserves to be recognised as such!

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

He’s fucking insane tbh! I love seeing a footballer just loving playing and enjoying their own game to the point they can do that kind of shit for fun. He’s easily the best footballer on the planet right now and deserves to be recognised as such!

Bruno 

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Thought the ref was great tonight. Got everything right and to not have to deal with VAR all night was also a delight.

Should've given us more minutes to watch tbf. 

30 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Best finisher/goalscorer maybe....there's a few better footballers.