Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

17 minutes ago, DubblyDubblyDubbly said:

Best finisher/goalscorer maybe....there's a few better footballers. 

wat

Benzema is outstanding on the ball and has been for years, well before he started goalscoring at this rate

Edit: Read that a bit wrong, fair enough if you have a couple players ahead of him overall :thup:

Edited by triggs

29 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

I hate Real with a passion but Benzema is unreal.

He's fucking magic. For a big guy he has the most perfect touch of the ball. That paneka was as sick as it gets.

3 hours ago, cubaricho said:

100%. 

What a terrible song by a terrible band.

I've been posting on this site since 2005, and this is the opinion that I disagree with the most.

If you're being serious.

22 minutes ago, Cronky said:

I've been posting on this site since 2005, and this is the opinion that I disagree with the most.

If you're being serious.

So serious. Fuck The Beatles, man. :lol: 

Edited by cubaricho

Okay, constant repetition of the 'Na Na Na' bit can be tedious, but you can't judge an entire song just on one part of it being extracted and used as a football chant.

The world is divided into two groups - there are those who like the Beatles, and those who are sadly missing out.

Guest HTT II

I’m not a big fan of the Beatles myself like, some decent songs, but I find their music insufferable at times. The Who and the Rolling Stones were far better IMO. Each to their own, though…

17 minutes ago, Cronky said:

Okay, constant repetition of the 'Na Na Na' bit can be tedious, but you can't judge an entire song just on one part of it being extracted and used as a football chant.

The world is divided into two groups - there are those who like the Beatles, and those who are sadly missing out.

Hey Jude might have been a decent track but, much like Amarillo, been done to death. Tedious.

Just watched the Man City highlights. What a game. To think I watched the 1st half of the League1 classico then took the dog out only to come back and find wor lass had commandeered the snide and was watching some design show with Alan Carr in it. Tedious

I'm tired of listening to fans singing Hey Jude after every fucking match these days, but the alternatives to easy songs everyone can sing along to isn't great so when thinking about it, it may not be so bad after all? We could be looking at a scenario where we're having life is life on repeat. :suicide:

Guest neesy111
3 hours ago, Conjo said:

I'm tired of listening to fans singing Hey Jude after every fucking match these days, but the alternatives to easy songs everyone can sing along to isn't great so when thinking about it, it may not be so bad after all? We could be looking at a scenario where we're having life is life on repeat. :suicide:

Sweet Caroline :icon_puke_l: