Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, Flip said:

We should do everything we can to sign Richarlison. Has carried Everton this relegation battle. 

God no, cant stand the miserable shit.  

Edited by Awaymag

1 minute ago, Flip said:

We should do everything we can to sign Richarlison. Has carried Everton this relegation battle. 

I know I'll be the the minority here but don't want horrible tw*ts like him playing for us even if he is a really good player. It's nice to finally have a likeable manager and squad.

Just now, PeepShow4life said:

I know I'll be the the minority here but don't want horrible tw*ts like him playing for us even if he is a really good player. It's nice to finally have a likeable manager and squad.

Don't think you're in the minority tbh, strikes me as the type of bad egg Howe wouldn't touch with a barge pole. Undoubtedly a gifted player buy with the cheating and petulance he shows, far too much baggage.

1 minute ago, PeepShow4life said:

I don't think you're in the minority and totally agree. The noises from the club are along those lines too. Eddie did say he spoke to KK who often mentioned a players character when signing them.