Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

3 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

That Barca defence is so poor, especially Eric Garcia, he's shite 

1 goal conceded in 8 La Liga games this season. Pique is so finished and don’t think I’ve seen Garcia have a good game.

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

The end of that Barca game was League Two standard at times. Absolute madness. 

Barca are fucked still, aren’t they? Inter should be going through on head to head, no?

Yeah they’re out pretty much, gamble isn’t paying off.

7 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

The end of that Barca game was League Two standard at times. Absolute madness. 

Barca are fucked still, aren’t they? Inter should be going through on head to head, no?

Yeah Inter are through so long as they beat Plzen at home next. Or even just match Barca's result at home to Bayern.

Watched Barcelona vs Inter, chaotic doesn't even begin to describe it, could have finished 8-8. So much bad defending and goalkeeping.

On a side note, Barcelona love these tiny little midfielders that they put in release clauses for like a billion Euros, who then proceed to rarely do much of anything when I watch, except tidily move the ball around. Gavi and Pedri, i'm sure someone will say they're both brilliant, and although i'm sure they have talent, i've never seen them do anything truly noteworthy.

Edited by LionOfGosforth

As worthy as anywhere else and Rangers performance in the EL last season was worth good coefficient points for them as will Club Brugge’s for Belgium that will leapfrog then back above Scotland.