Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Dunno, but I’m not seeing anything about him at all that would warrant such a huge job given to him as manager or DOF.

Oh aye, definitely agree.

4 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Dunno, but I’m not seeing anything about him at all that would warrant such a huge job given to him as manager or DOF.

Manager i agree, DOF, Hmmm he has a lot of experience in the role and likes it, as opposed to being the actual manager which he hasn't really done for 10 years and has said he isn't keen on it. Baffling appointment but not sure you can write off his skills as director of football on grounds he can't get the raging dumpster fire of the man u dressing room to do much

Edited by Tiresias

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Manager i agree, DOF, Hmmm he has a lot of experience in the role and likes it, as opposed to being the actual manager which he hasn't really done for 10 years and has said he isn't keen on it. Baffling appointment but not sure you can write off his skills as director of football on grounds he can't get the raging dumpster fire of the man u dressing room to do much

What’s he done in either role of note?

You just can't get away with having a rubbish midfield in the premier league anymore. Honestly think Fred is underrated, he gets loads of shit and yet whenever i've seen man u be remotely competent he's on the pitch. And yet they keep signing attackers. 

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

What’s he done in either role of note?

Had a lot to with red bull clubs youth policies that mean that they are constantly churning them out. He would be perfectly fine appointment for a club wanting to replicate that in a backroom capacity.

If Everton stay up, a lot of credit needs to go the way of their fans. Incredible atmosphere for this game. Their last home game was against us where they were also truly their 12th man in motivating the Everton players to fight.

Edited by Conjo

Just now, Conjo said:

If Everton stay up, a lot of credit needs to go the way of the fans. Incredible atmosphere for this game. Their last home game was against us where they were also truly their 12th man in motivating the Everton players to fight.

Was the same when they beat Leeds. Jeering every Leeds touch from the off, all over the ref.

It’s mad as he’s old as fuck but Man Utd really miss Cavani.

Pickford picks the ball up. Man utd player wanders off before realising he needs to go back. They just can't be arsed can they?

Edited by Cf