Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

I wanted Rangers to win, but got to be happy for the Frankfurt fans that have thoroughly enjoyed themselves all over Europe and given a great account of themselves. None of this "It's only the Europa League", they've been amazing to be fair. I really hope we'd be same if we are lucky enough to make it to either of the European cups in the next couple of years. 

Just now, Anderson said:

You're mental if you think you'd be anything other than frozen with fear watching us in a European final shoot out. 

I'd be spewing in the stands tbh

1 minute ago, Anderson said:

You're mental if you think you'd be anything other than frozen with fear watching us in a European final shoot out. 

They cheered when they won the toss. I thought one of two of them might have done that waving arm thing or something. 

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Thought Rangers were the better team by quite a margin, but when that chance didn't go in at the death it felt ominous I thought.

Ramsay's penalty was absolutely shocking like.

They were better in extra time definitely but Frankfurt were far the better team in the 90

3 minutes ago, BlufPurdi said:

There's something really cathartic about a genuine sudden moment of celebration. Not bitter, this is justice. No-one else's fans deserves something less than them.

Same with Celtic too or are Rangers' lot noticeably worse?

4 minutes ago, Likelylad said:

I never really get bringing players on with a few minutes to go to then take a pen. Always thinks it’s daft. Just like England in the Euros. 

It was a shite pen mind 😂

Surely the stats prove that this is a fucking moronic thing to do by now? 

I'm chuffed for any team whose fans don't experience a lot of success. I see they won the German Cup - presumably against the odds - a few years ago, but before that it was this competition 42 years ago, so it must feel incredibly special for that club. 

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Same with Celtic too or are Rangers' lot noticeably worse?

They're full of themselves, definitely Liverpool like in their self-belief, but nowhere near as bad as Rangers. There's a scum element, the Orange types, that just cannot be eclipsed by behaviour from elsewhere. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

I'm chuffed for any team whose fans don't experience a lot of success. I see they won the German Cup - presumably against the odds - a few years ago, but before that it was this competition 42 years ago, so it must feel incredibly special for that club. 

200.gif

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

They had a planned celebration in the city centre win or lose. Sound like proper fans/club.