Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

50 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

He doesn’t touch him. One angle it looks like he does, but every other angle you can clearly see the Huddersfield player flick his leg back just before he’s clipped.

He certainly does touch him like.:dowie:

Proper buzzing for Forest as i have some good friends who support them. When we got rid of Ashley it was mad that i started caring again and to be invested in football again and to be happy for other peoples teams is great. The last two months have been amazing for football :smitten:

Glad Forest won that, proper sucker for wanting teams from the early-mid 90s and that era of the PL back up and they're part of that. QPR and Blackburn next season pls. Huddersfield were absolutely robbed there mind. :lol:

29 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Glad Forest won that, proper sucker for wanting teams from the early-mid 90s and that era of the PL back up and they're part of that. QPR and Blackburn next season pls. Huddersfield were absolutely robbed there mind. :lol:

Nah QPR can fuck off like.

Just now, Hovagod said:

I think he needs help. What is he even talking about?

It's the "Notts" part but he has no evidence of anyone actually saying it so he's just been a cunt/himself as usual 

1 minute ago, Ben said:

It's the "Notts" part but he has no evidence of anyone actually saying it so he's just been a cunt/himself as usual 

Yeah, was going to say, but I can’t work out how Irish people would be especially deserving of being murdered because of misusing what intuitively feels like the correctly shortened term for Nottingham 

Edited by Hovagod

He might be referring to glory hunter types who latched onto them after their European cup success,you still come across the odd one from Devon now and again. He does come across as a strange and bitter individual,mind

2 minutes ago, Holloway said:

He might be referring to glory hunter types who latched onto them after their European cup success,you still come across the odd one from Devon now and again. He does come across as a strange and bitter individual,mind

Surely he’s too young for that though? What a weird thing to be carrying around with him. He honestly should step away from football for the sake of his own health. Perhaps he can involve himself in gender politics or something 

Edited by Hovagod

1 hour ago, ste_ne24 said:

Proper buzzing for Forest as i have some good friends who support them. When we got rid of Ashley it was mad that i started caring again and to be invested in football again and to be happy for other peoples teams is great. The last two months have been amazing for football :smitten:

I work in Nottingham so work alongside a load of forest fans so really pleased for them as they all wished us on last season.

2 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

Surely he’s too young for that though? What a weird thing to be carrying around with him. He honestly should step away from football for the sake of his own health. Perhaps he can involve himself in gender politics or something 

Yeah over 40 years ago, fuck knows what's the matter with him

17 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

I work in Nottingham so work alongside a load of forest fans so really pleased for them as they all wished us on last season.

hopefully the fixtures are kind and i can go down for our game.  it's been great seeing how much they were getting into it.  My mate sent me a text before when i gave my congratulations just saying "i'm crying" [emoji38]