Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Hopefully this will put an end to the Moyes love in. He's a decent manager at best. 

He's had two great seasons like, that "love in" was very much deserved, and Moyes is perfect in the correct environment, like Everton or West Ham, but struggles at anything more or less then that, isn't a good fit for a top 6 team, or not great in a dog fight, West Ham is the goldilocks zone for him.

3 hours ago, mouldy_uk said:

Current bottom 3 of Leicester, Man U and West Ham :bluestar:

Was gonna ask earlier but - if Man U fail to win tomorrow they stay in the bottom three and you guys are 6th or 7th. I’m guessing you’d take that? :lol:

We’d be 4th and Arsenal would be champions. I’d have to think long and hard.

Didn't realise ITV4 had some La Liga football this season - Sociedad vs Barcelona on at 9pm. Can't get enough of football at the moment so I'll be tuning into that, and possibly Atalanta vs Milanista on BT before that.

22 minutes ago, jack j said:

Some finish by isak

We should sign him and Harrison.......

Massive deflection, but the run was class. Just played in Merino with a great ball just now as well, could well have been an assist. Seems to playing on the right of a front 3 today, Isak 😏

4 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

PSG winning 6-1 and Ekitike can't get off the bench 

I can't believe how little opportunities he's being given when they are up loads!

Seems the magic trio want to stay on and fill their boots with stats. 

It’s the worst possible set up for his development, a loan spell with no game time. Sure, he gets to train with the big boys but who wants to get no game time at his age? Coming off the back of a breakthrough season?