Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

It’s the worst possible set up for his development, a loan spell with no game time. Sure, he gets to train with the big boys but who wants to get no game time at his age? Coming off the back of a breakthrough season?

The mad thing is their results have been perfect for him to come on and get some decent time because they've been up big, but it's not working out that way.

Just now, KaKa said:

The mad thing is their results have been perfect for him to come on and get some decent time because they've been up big, but it's not working out that way.

Mbappe would've taken the ball with him home if he was subbed. 

6 hours ago, Conjo said:

Just seen highlights. Koulibaly :lol: Thick as pig shit.

Leeds and Brighton really impressive. Don't like that two favorites have already lost today seeing as we are up next.

Yea, I watched the Leeds match after the brilliant Newcastle City clash. I also saw the Brighton match this morning.

They very much look solid as hell, both of them.

39 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Jermain Defoe is not good at being on Match of the Day. 

That bit when he was explaining that he's not bothered if he doesn't get many touches because he's more bothered about scoring, cos he's not bothered about touches, if I have touches I'm not bothered, I'd rather be scoring so it doesn't bother me, more bothered about scoring than having a touch... fuck me, I thought he was going to go on for ever :lol:

11 minutes ago, Village Idiot said:

Fati :love:

We were pretty dogshit until he came in though. Xavi is being weird.

You guys looked fantastic with Lewandowski up top and Fati - Raphinha - Dembele behind. 

10 minutes ago, Flip said:

You guys looked fantastic with Lewandowski up top and Fati - Raphinha - Dembele behind. 

Yeah, but not sure we can use that formation consistently, it's definitely a "break the glass in case of emergency" thing. Which I guess it's good to have.

Still, there are so many new pieces that I can excuse us looking somewhat dull. But it's obvious Xavi hasn't quite figured out the team yet.