Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

7 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Another easy chance missed by City

Stat just came up 29 shots without scoring for City, the most this season

How on earth where Burnley second on that against arsenal 😂

11 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Gallagher is class, but he's in Chelsea's plans.

Havertz, Mount, Kante, Pulisic, Werner, Kovacic, Hudson-Odoi, Ziyech...... I'd be putting in a cheeky bid for him with all of those midfielders currently there. Also, how gross is it they have that much talent to pick from and the loan brigade.

Edited by The Bonk

13 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Grealish being a prick having had yet another shocking performance 

I wouldn't be surprised if Pep tries to flog him in the summer like. He's been underwhelming to say the least, and from the sounds of things, Pep isn't happy with his application. 

Pep definitely needs to take some responsibility tonight though, why the hell wasn't Grealish, Foden, Bernardo or Rodri subbed in the final 15 minutes for Jesus, Sterling or Gündogan? Got some proper match winners on the bench, but his stubbornness seemed to get the better of him tonight. Shame as we're only a win away from matching Palace on points. 

5 hours ago, Conjo said:

Grealish is not getting flogged like. Nobody would pay what Man City would be asking, and nobody would pay Grealish what he would be asking. 

Loaned out perhaps? Like a Coutinho to Bayern ?

Guest HTT II

He’ll have a stellar season next season, isn’t this the Pep way of players being signed and kind of being eased in/not playing every week? I do think, however, he was the wrong fit for City…

Guest neesy111

As if people are writing him off already.  This place man.

Edited by neesy111

11 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

As if people are writing him off already.  This place man.

Grealish. I said he was over rated at Villa. I'm not saying he's crap but I wouldn't even place him as a set starter in an England XI.

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, madras said:

Grealish. I said he was over rated at Villa. I'm not saying he's crap but I wouldn't even place him as a set starter in an England XI.

He’s a bit like ASM…