Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

5 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

This ref hates man utd.  It's class.

Honestly worst ref performance I've ever seen. Allowed to hack us down constantly and not get yellows. 

Not sure we can say we deserved it either to be fair. Just got pure shithoused. Atletico are a fucking shite side.

Guest neesy111
Just now, Froggy said:

Honestly worst ref performance I've ever seen. Allowed to hack us down constantly and not get yellows. 

Not sure we can say we deserved it either to be fair. Just got pure shithoused. Atletico are a fucking shite side.

Your players were diving cunts all night mind as well.

Just now, Froggy said:

:lol: Not even the worst refereeing performance this week.

Thought he did well. Tried to let the game flow and not book every single foul.

Just now, Froggy said:

Was deffo some shithousing but yous barely got near their goal...

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Not sure we can say we deserved it either to be fair. Just got pure shithoused. Atletico are a fucking shite 

[emoji38]

Edited by Scoot

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Was deffo some shithousing but yous barely got near their goal...

Because they were constantly hacking us down and not getting yellows. :lol: different story if those midfielders are sitting on yellows.

Ref stopping the play near their box for a foot injury was the icing on the cake. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Because they were constantly hacking us down and not getting yellows. :lol: different story if those midfielders are sitting on yellows.

Ref stopping the play near their box for a foot injury was the icing on the cake. 

[emoji38]

8 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Should have been a freekick to Atleti tbf.

I honestly think without any trolling that the ref had a decent game. :lol: Atleti are just the best in the world in all kinds of little shithousery and it wasn't even that bad tonight.

Edited by Pata