Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

4 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I think that's an assist for Bruno, although it was a simple pass and a good finish by Richarlison 

That's he's second assist in two games, should have better assist numbers than Fred now [emoji38]

EDIT: I just checked, Fred has 2 assists in 24 games with the yellow jersey, Bruno reached that in his 4th game and only 1 start.

Edited by JNK

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Just fucking get on with it, it comes with the territory, like fans booing, or managers complaining, or players under performing…

And to highlight the daily hate… go fuck yourself!

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

Just fucking get on with it, it comes with the territory, like fans booing, or managers complaining, or players under performing…

Nah don't agree , Whatevers  happened in real madrid is a shame bale could easily of been in the top 3 behind ronaldo n messi. I'd love it if we got bale and i believe he'd love our fans

3 hours ago, HTT II said:

This just a bit of a wind-up? I imagine if one of your boys made it and started copping endless shit in the tabloids you’d think differently?

Absolutely ridiculous game at Wrexham today. Wrexham flying vs Dover who are already relegated and have 3 away points all season, all from draws. Wrexham were odds of 1/12 pre-match.

Wrexham went 2-0 up quickly, then Dover came back to lead 5-2, including a 12 minute hat trick, then Wrexham end up winning 6-5 in the 98th minute. 

25 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

75min away from our 2nd ever World Cup appearance. :lol: 

Only the 37 years in between visits. 

Just looking on livescore, does Junior Hoilett really play centre mid?

49 minutes ago, triggs said:

Just looking on livescore, does Junior Hoilett really play centre mid?

Yeah, plays there when others are injured. He's actually quite effective, was really good against Costa Rica. We got CONCAF'd from the bent ref. 

Anton Ferdinand about Franck Kessie, saying he hasn't been that good tonight and linked with Barce etc "you've got to do it in games like this", really, you've got to do it in meaningless friendlies on the run in to the end of a season when you're in pole position to win one of the major European titles.

Fucking idiot !

5 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Senegal going to the World Cup. Went to pens again, Egypt sent Salah up first this time and he missed it. :lol:

Not enough lasers being shone at him for me.