Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

3 minutes ago, Bizza said:

The BT Sport liverpool wankfest is already nauseating and they haven't even kicked off yet. 

Let's have a look at what the Premier league can do to make Liverpool win this 

Mane and Salah have played 46 games this season + AFCON.

31 year-old Jordan Henderson? 51 games.

Aye, fuck off.

Edited by Sima

I did smile when the commentator said something early on about them maintaining their energy levels throughout the season. They're not letting asthma and, most recently, Ramadan hold them back. [emoji38]

I don’t but into this whole “they haven’t had a decent manager in years”

They’ve had excellent managers, namely Van Gaal and Mourinho and to a lesser extent Moyes.

There’s also a case to be made that Ole probably overachieved too.

Recruitment has been poor but it’s a deeper problem than that. Half the team are strolling around getting embarrassed week in week out and they don’t care in the slightest.

I think the wage structure they have there is a huge part of the problem”.. once certain players started earning 300 grand a week (or more in some instances), it just created a massive motivation issue. It’s not just Man Utd, you can see it affecting other big clubs as well.

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, WillingtonMag said:

What's the suggestion here then heard it loads the past week. That Liverpool have found a way around the system to take a drug that others aren't fully aware of ?

2/3rd's of their squad are asthmatic apparently so you can use steroid inhalers as TUE's.

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

:lol: I reckon whoever decided to have Graeme Le Saux and Lee Dixon commentating on a game of football wanted a good number of viewers to have died by the end.

They’re the main team over here. :lol: 

44 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Why don’t Sky have Roy Keane in the studio for every Manure game? Would love to see his reaction to this. 

He was at a gaelic football match in Cork