Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

It can quickly change of course, but with Watford coming up who are relegated and lost 11 in a row at home, and then a couple of decent home matches after that, plus just generally better players, and confidence from last week, I do think Everton will be fine, unfortunately, and it will ultimately come down Burnley or Leeds, and could just be a case of whoever picks up the odd point extra. 

Burnley have lost their most winnable fixture, and their best defender, and if they're losing at home to Villa, chances are they will lose to them away, as well as Spurs, so if Leeds could get a point from Chelsea, and beat Brighton, or the other way round, they could even be safe on the final day, but definitely between those two IMO.

That said, Leicester have just equalised in the middle of that :lol:, but I do still stand by what I've written, haha. It really was a body blow for Burnley yesterday,

Edited by Paullow

Still want Everton or Burnley down, would be gutted for Marsh if Leeds go down. Would be nice for the international level of the league to have an American manager there

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah I like him a lot

Competition for him is going to be fierce in the summer now. May even give Arsenal second thoughts about keeping him.

My preference is definitely Everton, Burnley, Leeds, so realistically, probably going to be hoping for Burnley to lose from now on.

I wish it was the Leicester Everton match on the box.