Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

46 minutes ago, Dokko said:

So what does everyone think will happen today? Reckon we relegate Burnley and finish top 10. Citeh win the title. Spuds get 4th place. Wham finish ahead of Manure (not that anyone cares about them)

Personally:

Relegated: Burnley

Europa League: West Ham

Top 4: Arsenal

Title: Man City

Just now, Wullie said:

Ah H2H? Hate that.

I don't think it's any less or more fair personally. A pretty reasonable way of deciding over the course of a season who is better IMO.

Only thing I dislike about it limits variable permeatations at this stage of the season and can end things earlier. When GD is particularly close this can be more exciting. However the goal difference gap is huge in this case so it's not really made any difference but flip it in Milan's favour instead.

1 hour ago, Dokko said:

So what does everyone think will happen today? Reckon we relegate Burnley and finish top 10. Citeh win the title. Spuds get 4th place. Wham finish ahead of Manure (not that anyone cares about them)

Liverpool win the title

Spurs finish 4th

Man-U to get 6th 

We finish 11th

Leeds to get relegated 

5 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Just seen Bamford's got Covid. Blow for Leeds, that.

You'd have thought with the importance of these games clubs would hvae gone into a lockdown for the last few weeks.

2 hours ago, HTT II said:

I think there will be one major twist in things at either end of the table. 

Hope so, I put an extremely optimistic £15 Lucky 15 on which, if all are correct, would get me £61,000. You may be able to gather from those odds that it's not very likely.