Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

30 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Are we going to act like Everton weren't the biggest fish in the relegation battle? :lol:

This relegation fight yeah.

But not the biggest to be relegated which is how I read it.

Apologies if that's not what was meant 

Pitch invasions are wank and only for divvies. Fact :ructions:

As for Everton, they're detestable for me because of the players they've got. Not one with any likeable traits. Not one. I'd cut DC-L some slack purely because he's uncontroversial. Cheating, miserable, dirty bastards.

Used to like Everton. Reidy, Lineker. I used to go to school with Trevor Steven, had a sleepover as it happens, so always kept toot. Then Royle happened. Cunts of war crack started.

Disliked them ever since. Soz

3 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

This relegation fight yeah.

But not the biggest to be relegated which is how I read it.

Apologies if that's not what was meant 

Of course not, that would be Man United.

14 minutes ago, NUFC_Chris said:

Good for Viera for giving kicking the little spiv. Not a fan of pitch invasions when fans behave like disrespectful arseholes. That headbutt on Sharp a prime example that has the potential to cause very serious injury. Clubs should do more to stop it before they put barriers back up. 

Think a club needs to be made an example of to avoid it for the rest of the season.

1 minute ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Anyone else see someone’s ma disagree with Palace getting a throw-in, too?

Anne Widdicombe that. Obvs got a ticket off of Tory Fwank. Should be banned for life and charged with assault.

7 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

The bairn in white :lol:

Wonder how he's going to turn out when he grows up :lol:

I'd be all for the players being allowed to smack anyone in the crowd that puts a hand on them or gets in their face like that, whether that be man, woman or child.

Some of these lot really need a dose of reality to sober them up. They are despicable.

Are their players and fans actively trying to become even more hated? [emoji38]

Feel sorry for the kid in that video man.

Edited by Sean

3 minutes ago, jack j said:

Just seen The richarlison tweet to carragher

Whats he done to upset him ?

Screenshot_20220520-091033_Twitter.jpg

Probably something completely and obviously wrong and disrespectful, like “he and other Everton players fall over too much/easily”, and it’s hurt his sensitive feelings. 

Guest HTT II

Scouse mackems? Scouse Millwall more like.

Mind, Vieira, as much of a twat that fan was, he’s basically been assaulted. Let’s see what happens…

44 minutes ago, Neil said:

Very worried, we are still 100% in the shit. We need to get rid of so, so much deadwood, but it is logistically impossible to do all that in one window without leaving our squad totally threadbare, and it's already thin as it is. There are certain players though who even yesterday were pathetic - Coleman was past it 5 years ago, I've seen milk turner quicker than Andre Gomes and Michael Keane looks confused whenever he sees a football.

I'm still undecided on Lampard. I'm amused, I have to say, by the sheer vitriol he seems to trigger in a lot of people through some quite generic comments, although clearly the media darling stuff about how he has performed a miraculous job will naturally be nauseating. He's been very naive in some games and made huge errors (we only improved yesterday after he corrected his own glaring errors), but he has also shown signs of learning. He does seem committed to overhauling an awful lot of the club which I'm all for.

Unfortunately there is so much long-term damage at the club that one summer isn't going to fix it, so yes the likelihood is we will struggle.

Do you think it’s likely you’ll be able to spend much if at all this summer? I know you had to move pretty cannily during January (paying Alli in instalments and only after he’s played a certain number of games), but there’s only so much of that you can do. 

I wouldn’t mind Lampard if the media weren’t so determined to give him the soapiest of tit wanks for being a pretty mediocre manager thus far. He arguably underperformed with a financially doped Derby he loaded with Chelsea loanees (and made a cunt of himself by crying about Bielsa in the process), eventually got found out in a big way at Chelsea (and made a cunt of himself by repeatedly throwing his players under the bus), and at Everton he seems to have turned you into an absolute basketcase on the pitch yet gets lauded for it. 

5 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Mind, Vieira, as much of a twat that fan was, he’s basically been assaulted. Let’s see what happens…

Just no [emoji38]

9 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Not for me like

Thousands of people on the pitch. Someone in his face abusing him. Fearful for his own safety. Used minimum force to defend himself

In the real world the cunt deserved more than a boot to the shin

Edit just watched it again. The kids stuck his hand in his face as well as his phone

Could have had anything in it for all Vieira known

Edited by jack j

15 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Probably something completely and obviously wrong and disrespectful, like “he and other Everton players fall over too much/easily”, and it’s hurt his sensitive feelings. 

:lol: give over, if it was a Newcastle player biting back at a pundit he'd be lauded.

Carragher took it well, give and take and all that.

Guest HTT II

And Everton, as much as I love Rafa, towards the end they reminded me of us under Allardyce and Lampard has eventually done a KK type job when he took over from Big Sam, it took him a while, but we got over the finishing line. I think he’ll do OK there, providing they are sensible with expectations next season and recruitment as ever will be the key.

Just now, Neil said:

:lol: give over, if it was a Newcastle player biting back at a pundit he'd be lauded.

Carragher took it well, give and take and all that.

😂 im only kidding. Although the man (and a few others in your team) do seem to go down at the lightest of touches these days…

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Agreed fellas and just playing devils advocate, but if a fan kicked out like that…

A fan who had broken the law by invading the pitch? Just stop ffs [emoji38]

Guest HTT II

I can see DCL and Richarlison leaving, they will use the loan market or freebies more than money spent.