Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Why did Gomez not start especially with his pace? Palace were always going to hit them on the counter attack and surprise surprise they scored from Phillips's flank. Massive difference in ability with Phillips back there for them. 

Edited by CPL

6 minutes ago, CPL said:

Why did Gomez not start especially with his pace? Palace were always going to hit them on the counter attack and surprise surprise they scored from Phillips's flank. Massive difference in ability with Phillips back there for them. 

Klopp said he wasn’t fit to play the full 90

23 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Bang average players don't have stats like Zaha's. He's really good, people just don't like him so try and tell themselves he's not very good.

He's a quality, brilliant footballer but also a massive bell end. At times goes on as if how dare opposition players dare tackle him.

We are currently the most boring side in the league, in the sense of goals (either conceded or scored) per game, we have only hand 2 goal involvements in our two games, every other team has more. :milner: 

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

He's a quality, brilliant footballer but also a massive bell end. At times goes on as if how dare opposition players dare tackle him.

He's a bit of a whinge but I do think people go massively overboard with how bad for it he actually is. In interviews I've always quite liked him tbh.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

He's a bit of a whinge but I do think people go massively overboard with how bad for it he actually is. In interviews I've always quite liked him tbh.

I've only got the game at SJP last season in my mind fwiw. Was right in front of where I was sitting, the way he was going on at Miggy and Bruno after a perfectly fair challenge was like a teenager kicking off in Sunday league. The bloke's almost 30.

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I've only got the game at SJP last season in my mind fwiw. Was right in front of where I was sitting, the way he was going on at Miggy and Bruno after a perfectly fair challenge was like a teenager kicking off in Sunday league. The bloke's almost 30.

You could say that about loads and loads of players in the league like, I think that's part of why I think people go a bit overboard tbh, petulance is ubiquitous in the PL.

If we're looking for a forward, we could do alot worse then JUANMI for Betis, seems a really decent talent (having only ever watched him in this one game I was only half paying attention to) :lol: