Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

7 hours ago, Nobody said:

Haaland with just the 25 goals in his first 20 CL games :lol: Kid is utterly ridiculous, how the hell do you stop him? 

He's on par with peak Ronaldo. He's probably going to be even better and will end up being the best centre-forward I've seen probably.

He’s a flat track bully, limited technically, but a great athlete with pace and power and amazing instincts inside the box, a predator.

Edited by HTT II

11 hours ago, Disco said:

Waxtap beating Energy Drink Germany 

0-1 City, Haaland. How close is Julen to the sack @Village Idiot? Been shite this season, watched their game v Almeria and they were terrible.

Very close, but I don't think he'll be fired just yet. He still seems to have Monchi's support.

Also, not many replacements available unless they swing for Pochettino, whom I think will probably want to wait out for a PL seat.

Edited by Village Idiot

5 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Not a fucking bother sending Newcastle fans all the way to Brighton on the day of a rail strike though. :lol:

Aye cos there’s hundreds of miles between those two Clubs ffs. Totally fine to expect Newcastle fans to get from one end of the Country to the other though. Bastards!!

10 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He's on par with peak Ronaldo. He's probably going to be even better and will end up being the best centre-forward I've seen probably.

No the hell he is not.

He's nowhere near the level of footballer. He's RVN with the height of Zlatan and the peak physical capacity of Ronaldo. But he's not as skilled a player as the last 2.