Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Just watched Man UTD x Arsenal, thought it was a great game, just excited to see some brazilian talent being decisive for both teams. 

I'm actually hopeful for the next br generation, in this year's world cup they're already a pretty exciting one, but, think 2026.

We have, Vini Jr, Martinelli, Raphinha, Rodrygo, Antony, Richalison, Jesus and Pedro, and just at the attack we still have Vitor Roque and Endrick coming (if those two can fulfill their potencial, and the other ones keep progressing, we're gonna have one of the best front lines ever), pair that with Bruno, Fabinho, Ederson, Alisson, Paquetá (far from the classic brasilian  10 class but still, a great player), Marquinhos, Militao and Magalhães and we have a very solid 2026 cycle,(we don't have great wing-backs yet, that's our weakness).

Edited by JNK

2 hours ago, Disco said:

Literally his father.

Learn something every day.

Remember getting his old man's sticker or something ahead of USA '94 and thought with Tom Cullen from the Stand looking back at me with an Argentina shirt (lush btw) on 'this can't be right'

Edited by Wolfcastle

10 minutes ago, JNK said:

Just watched Man UTD x Arsenal, thought it was a great game, just excited to see some brazilian talent being decisive for both teams. 

I'm actually hopeful for the next br generation, in this year's world cup they're already a pretty exciting one, but, think 2026.

We have, Vini Jr, Martinelli, Raphinha, Rodrygo, Antony, Richalison, Jesus and Pedro, and just at the attack we still have Vitor Roque and Endrick coming (if those two can fulfill their potencial, and the other ones keep progressing, we're gonna have one of the best front lines ever), pair that with Bruno, Fabinho, Ederson, Alisson, Paquetá (far from the classic brasilian  10 class but still, a great player), Marquinhos, Militao and Magalhães and we have a very solid 2026 cycle,(we don't have great wingers yet, that's our weakness).

Don't have wingers? Did you mean wing-backs?

You have Vini and Raphinha each side as wingers, with Martinelli and Anthony as options too!

Edited by KaKa

1 hour ago, JNK said:

We have, Vini Jr, Martinelli, Raphinha, Rodrygo, Antony, Richalison, Jesus and Pedro, and just at the attack we still have Vitor Roque and Endrick coming (if those two can fulfill their potencial, and the other ones keep progressing, we're gonna have one of the best front lines ever), pair that with Bruno, Fabinho, Ederson, Alisson, Paquetá (far from the classic brasilian  10 class but still, a great player), Marquinhos, Militao and Magalhães and we have a very solid 2026 cycle,(we don't have great wingers yet, that's our weakness).

erm.....

4 hours ago, Emotic said:

Maddison's body language is....worrying.[emoji38] Take Macallister over him all day now.

Definitely take Maddison. As others have pointed out his value could drop in January and the other clubs that might otherwise afford him will be scared off or bedazzled  by the next bauble.  

You’d have to be depressed to be at LC now. He knows he’s missed out on the World Cup now.  The club is going nowhere. Rodgers is halfway out the door, practically  begging to get fired. They’re in a relegation fight. He won’t be signing a new contract. 

Anyone know if LC had a deal to sell Tielemans? Did he just choose to run out his contract? Hard to figure why LC didn’t get something for him.

Edited by gazza ladra

5 hours ago, Yorkie said:

@JNK do you have anyone with the level of aggression, physicality and hard tackling ability of Joelinton? What needs to happen for him to be in the squad?

Not Really, but I don't see him coming to the squad before the world cup, we have Douglas Luiz, Danilo and Gerson in front of him today.

5 hours ago, KaKa said:

Don't have wingers? Did you mean wing-backs?

You have Vini and Raphinha each side as wingers, with Martinelli and Anthony as options too!

Yeah, I was thinking wing-back when I wrote that post, still, very solid squad for the next world cup.