Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

37 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

At one point BT sport were claiming the Man United players might have been too emotional after hearing the news of the Queen only 90 minutes before kick off. Blamed that for the shite atmosphere too. 

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

50 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

At one point BT sport were claiming the Man United players might have been too emotional after hearing the news of the Queen only 90 minutes before kick off. Blamed that for the shite atmosphere too. 

Embarrassing stuff :lol:

4 hours ago, Jaqen said:

As if. Do the producers/commentary just live in a bubble or do they genuinely believe that's the public mood? They're as bad as state media AKA the BBC. 

8 hours ago, Jaqen said:

Ahahahahaha fucking hell man

18 minutes ago, Mike said:

Messi to Neymar is downright nostalgic. Fucking Ligue 1.

Ridiculous goal that. Feel bad for Mbappé because he's a great finisher and quick as nothing I've seen before. But he's just nowhere near the level of the two others in terms of footballing brains. So while they tiki-taka it in midfield he grows frustrated and then wins the ball and tries to take on 10 guys rather than pass it. 

27 minutes ago, Flip said:

Ridiculous goal that. Feel bad for Mbappé because he's a great finisher and quick as nothing I've seen before. But he's just nowhere near the level of the two others in terms of footballing brains. So while they tiki-taka it in midfield he grows frustrated and then wins the ball and tries to take on 10 guys rather than pass it. 

I feel like he's an injury away from being the biggest loss or waste of talent in recent memory.