Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

Guest neesy111
7 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Putting a bet on Boro tonight should be like printing money.

He'll get a flukey win soon enough.

This man is so pathetic :lol:

Already laying the groundwork for his excuses for why the team is not playing well.

"Change is hard for them ..." just like "Changing the style takes time ..." when he was here.

Cannot believe he's gone man. Absolutely delighted about it all still.

4 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Love when you go see a band and they play all their big hits from back in the day. Imagine his encore will be trying to somehow pin WBA's issues on 'the mighty Rafa'.

“a few of the guys have been in contact with some of the Everton lads, it’s really put them in a bad place as they’ve been discussing their situation under their previous manager. They’re going to need some time off this week so we’ll only be doing the one training session which should help in our next game”

2 hours ago, KaKa said:

This man is so pathetic :lol:

Already laying the groundwork for his excuses for why the team is not playing well.

"Change is hard for them ..." just like "Changing the style takes time ..." when he was here.

Cannot believe he's gone man. Absolutely delighted about it all still.

Must admit I'm loving that he's back in football....at another club. It's almost like having a second team, I'm looking out for West Brom results after ours. I know that's a slightly warped version of having a second team, but the enthusiasm is there albeit a darker shade somewhat.

4 minutes ago, TRon said:

Must admit I'm loving that he's back in football....at another club. It's almost like having a second team, I'm looking out for West Brom results after ours. I know that's a slightly warped version of having a second team, but the enthusiasm is there albeit a darker shade somewhat.

I know, right? :lol:

I will also be enjoying him rolling out the same old tropes over there and making the same excuses while the team goes from bad to worse :lol:

9 minutes ago, TRon said:

Couldn’t have put it better 😂

5 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I know, right? :lol:

I will also be enjoying him rolling out the same old tropes over there and making the same excuses while the team goes from bad to worse :lol:

I'm already imagining his players picking up the newspapers the day after a defeat and faces darkening with rage as they read his quotes passing the blame onto them.

He's such a parody man. :lol:

37 minutes ago, dcmk said:

I just wish this guy was embarrassing himself at a more high profile gig.

We were as high a profile as he could have got and he was still Teflon. 

The fans pretty much got the blame from pundits and Bruce alike. No one would hold him to account, it was sickening. 

Edit: Apart from Hopey. 

Edited by LV