Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

"The distance between our defence and attack is massive, about 50 yards, allowing Boro to easily pass the ball around any attempt from our attackers to press then."

<pundit mates> Bloody hell WBA, I think you need more realistic expectations. I guess you want Champions' League football as well. Deluded fans. </pundit mates>

Just had a look on one of their forums.

"Seriously, what’s the point? Can anyone actually give an answer. We’ve just wasted another 6-12 months giving Bruce a contract when it was painfully obvious from his last 2 jobs that he’s an utter clown."

Beautiful.

5 minutes ago, midds said:

Ok, I'll go:

no confidence

Bad run, quite some time/before I arrived

Work hard(er)

Take wuh chances

Put it right/starts tomorrow

Lacking that little bit of quality in the final third

If I'm being brutally honest

Dust/sleeves/socks

Well yuh know . . 

"First half I couldn't be more pleased about the way wuh went about wah work. Wuh had chances to put the game to bed, but wuh didn't take them. It seems like it's been that way since I walked through the door, wuh've not took wah chances in games. And that's the Championship for ya, if you don't take them, ya get punished. Look, wuh've conceded a couple of soft goals and wuh'll look at those and analyse them. I've been knocked down many times as a manager in the twenty odd years I've been going or worrever it is, but I'll take it on the chin, batten down the hatches, roll wor sleeves up and dust worselves doon and get ready for the next one, that's for sure."

Edited by Pilko

Penny still not dropped for the baggies supporters:

“The one person who should stay at the Club is Steve Bruce. Keep him, he knows his stuff. Give him time, God knows he needs it.”

“What happens in the dressing room stays there but we have to do more, and in particular you have to have the ability to roll up your sleeves a bit more and show something – especially when you go a goal behind,” Bruce indicated.

Already rolling up wuh sleeves 😂

24 minutes ago, midds said:

Ok, I'll go:

no confidence

Bad run, quite some time/before I arrived

Work hard(er)

Take wuh chances

Put it right/starts tomorrow

Thought we were a little unlucky tonight and sometimes you just need a bit of luck

I can understand the fans frustration, but believe you me they won't be as frustrated as I am tonight.

Look

We go again

Edited by Thumbheed