Steve Bruce Roadshow: Dates in Hexham and Blackpool announced.

David Edgar

2 hours ago, Pilko said:

Bruce will have to wait until 14 September to take charge of his new side for the first time, when they face Exeter at home.

So he was announced straight after their EFL cup match tonight. What's the betting he was there in the chairman's suite - wine, three courses, padded seat to watch the game.

Doubtless he'll do a little puff piece interview or two tomorrow and then fuck off to Portugal for a week. Agnew and the rest of the Steve brains trust will run training and then he'll waddle back in the day before the Exeter game (probably after getting back to the UK in time for the England T20 games against Australia) to pick the team and slap the lads on the back to get them all fired up.

1-2 defeat where the team look unfit, disorganised and lacking any shape or ideas which he can blame on the long gap between fixtures making them rusty.

And any one of us can quote at least a dozen of the well-worn phrases he will roll out at the post-match interviews.

7 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Us to beat Wimbledon in the League Cup, Blackpool to beat Sheff Wed in the same competition, us to draw Blackpool at SJP the following round please. @God 

You know we’d lose to him, right? :lol: 

From the Blackpool Gazette

Lancashire Constabulary have warned communities in Blackpool to be on their guard as there is a serial fraudster who has started operating in the area.

The notorious scam artist deliberately lies or misrepresents the truth when offering his services, in order to make a financial gain for himself and cause significant loss to another party.

Once employed by the victim, the fraudster produces substandard work and has a litany of excuses for why he is unable to carry out his services effectively. 

He is described as obese, with a deformed nose and a powderpuff Tyneside accent. Previous victims refer to him as a narcissistic workshy fantasist with a victim complex who lies habitually.  

Once he has secured his illegally acquired funds he flees to the Algarve before planning his next scam.

The repeat offender specifically targets football clubs.

Edited by bobbydazzla

10 hours ago, midds said:

This means there is a chance I might have to listen to a few seconds of him speaking to sky (until I reach the mute button). This is a new fear unlocked again, it has been delightful not having to worry about this rancid piece of fucking shit uttering another word as he'd all but disappeared off the face of the earth. Need to keep that remote closer. It'll be even worse if Klopp gets another PL job 

Hes nailed on to come to us now isn't he, thanks Midds, thanks a Fkin lot 

Edited by RUHRLYASLEEVESUP

2 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

I saw my mate post the photo in our group chat and genuinely thought it was a photoshop. Those poor Blackpool fans have enough to endure living there.

Yeah, I thought it was a spoof. Poor fuckers.