Balls on the bath - who's going down?

The Prophet

Balls in the bath - who's going down?  

420 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going down?

48 minutes ago, LV said:

Yeah, they’re shite. But Everton haven’t got a point away from home under Lampard have they? 

I don't think they have so something has to give, I just feel with Watford all but relegated they have nowt to play for 

1 hour ago, LV said:

Yeah, they’re shite. But Everton haven’t got a point away from home under Lampard have they? 

Don’t know but lampards evertons haven’t been playing with this much determination.  Their game plan might be horrible and dirty but it’s working and I think this is how they’ll play the rest of the season now to grind out results.

I expect them to get another win here and can see them getting at least a draw against Leicester as well - Everton will be safe in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, GWN said:

Hard to predict now , Leeds look vulnerable mind , big style 

Agreed, I’m not one for conspiracy theories but I’ll be interested to see if Chelsea are so uninterested in shooting and simply pass it around for the first hour against leeds when they play them.

first half Chelsea performance doesn’t sit right with me - they just didn’t try to score.

Also - just checked, since playing us Everton have picked up 10 out of 21 points so with 18 left to play for I expect them to get another 9 points and be more than safe.

(added for transparency) they have also only picked up 10 out of 33 points so I could be well off.

Edited by Gawalls

Absolutely mental to think that 39/40 points might be needed to stop up. Everyone was saying 32 could be enough a while back. Ever so grateful to king Edward man

I think it will be Leeds now. Everton should have been the ones to go, you would have thought Leeds would have got 4-6 points from their final 2 games, but with Everton pulling a result out of nowhere yesterday, you would think that they will get 7-9 which would doom Leeds.

19 minutes ago, jack j said:

Absolutely mental to think that 39/40 points might be needed to stop up. Everyone was saying 32 could be enough a while back. Ever so grateful to king Edward man

Even though it’s 500-1 unlikely we get relegated, the old Newcastle supporter in me is wondering if 43 will be enough as I think we’ll lose the next 2 games.

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Even though it’s 500-1 unlikely we get relegated, the old Newcastle supporter in me is wondering if 43 will be enough as I think we’ll lose the next 2 games.

Put it this way, based on Leeds Goal difference if they lose another game they can’t catch us 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Put it this way, based on Leeds Goal difference if they lose another game they can’t catch us 

Yeah considered that, there is that. Also I genuinely can’t see Southampton getting another point let alone 3

Yeah, if you were to go for a mad one, it's Southampton. They legitimately may not get another point. Huge amount of things need to happen, yes, but all 3 teams below them are either showing momentum or have shown ability to pick up points.

There are plenty crazier 250/1 shots out there.

12 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

If they lose another game they can’t catch us regardless of GD as they are currently 10 points behind us, and would then only have 3 games (9 points) to play for.

16 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Should be 50000-1 to be honest

Just now, Stifler said:

If they lose another game they can’t catch us regardless of GD as they are currently 10 points behind us, and would then only have 3 games (9 points) to play for.

They are 9 behind us ? They have 34 points and we have 43 

58 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

I think we’ll get something out of Arsenal at ours. I’m more worried about Burnley away. 

Agreed re the Arsenal optimism. The last home game of the most emotional season in over a decade - the atmosphere should be something special.

As for Burnley - I think we'll tonk them whether they are safe or not by then. Especially if Trippier is back.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Yeah, if you were to go for a mad one, it's Southampton. They legitimately may not get another point. Huge amount of things need to happen, yes, but all 3 teams below them are either showing momentum or have shown ability to pick up points.

There are plenty crazier 250/1 shots out there.

I’m on that 250-1

Will be gutted if City win the League, Everton stay up, Forest are promoted and the Mackems shitoff their way to the Champo.

Edited by toon25

3 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Will be gutted if City win the League, Everton stay up, Forest are promoted and the Mackems shitoff their way to the Champo.

Why dya not want forest up? Only one of them I really don't want is the mackems up