Southampton 1 - 2 Newcastle United (10/03/2022)

Disco

Literally shaking I'm buzzing so much. Can't believe we won that. 

Absolutley glorious day of results too. Getting real close to job done on staying up. Howe is doing the impossible. 

Insane finish from Bruno, Wood off the mark, Burn a beast, dubs there when needed and Wee man simply doesn't stop.. neither do we at the moment.

Superb win.

Ryan Fraser is fast becoming one of my favourite players of the last decade. He puts in such a shift.

We looked so organised second half and it wasn't until we tired badly in the last 5 minutes we looked vulnerable.

To win like that, with Wilson, Joelinton, ASM and Trippier missing is some result.

Thought Krafth had a really good second half.

Wasn't a flawless performance, but there were points in the game when Southampton gave up pressing when wor Bruno was on the ball, and tried to reset/get into defensive shape instead. He's earning respect/fear, quick.

Cracking finish. What an exciting player to watch.

Good job everyone else too, of course (but I like the flair players :p).

I was going to lay into Wood (I think genuinely he might be slower than the slowest version of stroller-Shola, you know) but he bagged his first goal, so he gets a stay of execution. Cracking ball from Shelvey too. Great all round team effort. Howe is class.

Over and out.

Guest HTT II

First club to have 2 January signings score against Southampton away in the same game 2 months after signing. 

Guest neesy111
Just now, HTT II said:

First club to have 2 January signings score against Southampton away in the same game 2 months after signing. 

Eh

Mad decision from Hassenhuttl / their players to totally fuck off attacking down our right in the second half until the last 5 minutes. Absolutely ruined them even if Murphy and Cheese Slice were a lot better.

Just now, Danh1 said:

We haven’t lost since before Christmas. What the fuck is gan on? :lol: 

I was living in Texas and visited Newcastle for Xmas, went to ManU game. Went back to Texas, got a new job, left Texas, visiting U.K. now. Can’t get my head around not having lost since (including) that ManU game.