Southampton 1 - 2 Newcastle United (10/03/2022)

Disco

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Nah I like him as a manager but he can fuck off. 

I was actually in agreement and stated so when games were first postponed in mid December.

However hes a fucking manager, have some belief in your team and your own ability ffs

The lads worked their fucking socks off there, really proud of them. Shelvey gave it away a bit but they all did TBF, I thought he had some really good moments, though particularly defending.

Bit nervy towards the end but I didn’t really think they would score TBH.

Incredible run.

Guest neesy111
Just now, St1pe said:

Seems a good mix of Mackem type posters and well reasoned replies on there mind. Credit to some of them for not going for the cliches about us. 

Like this place then.  The lack of self awareness by people are the internet is astonishing.

9 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Most people are going way over the top with what their manager said.  No doubt people will be wanting to defend our manager if he's likeable over the same comments.

Indeed. That being said, Eddie doesn't seem like the type to be sour like that. Maybe if he was under real pressure after a string of bad results and a load of bullshit decisions. I think he tries to avoid any drama like that as it's just not his thing.

19 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Most people are going way over the top with what their manager said.  No doubt people will be wanting to defend our manager if he's likeable over the same comments.

We’ve just won, man, have a rest.