Newcastle United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers, 8/4/2022 @ 20:00 (Sky)

LRD

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, greydos said:

Just arrived at “The Stack.” Middle-aged hen-do central! Any recommendations for a decent pre-match pint?

Black Garter

Guest HTT II
Just now, greydos said:

Are you messing with me?

No, it’s the first pub I had my first illegal drink and first legal drink in, it’s full of radge packets, but if you want an authentic Newcastle old skool pub with an array of all kinds of people from the good, the bad and the ugly, it’s a go to pub. Atmosphere pre match is usually great and the beer is usually cheap. I’ve not been for a few years due to Covid mind.

Just now, HTT II said:

No, it’s the first pub I had my first illegal drink and first legal drink in, it’s full of radge packets, but if you want an authentic Newcastle old skool pub with an array of all kinds of people from the good, the bad and the ugly, it’s a go to pub. Atmosphere pre match is usually great and the beer is usually cheap. I’ve not been for a few years due to Covid mind.

Send the lad somewhere upmarket like The Star or Rafferty’s.

1 minute ago, greydos said:

In Black Garter now. Bought 2x pints for price of one in The Stack. Definitely a different crowd. I’m reserved on whether it’s a better crowd lol!

Are you armed up ? 

If someone asks if you will buy them a pint.. say yes [emoji38]

Guest HTT II
18 minutes ago, greydos said:

In Black Garter now. Bought 2x pints for price of one in The Stack. Definitely a different crowd. I’m reserved on whether it’s a better crowd lol!

Enjoy, it’s better after dark ha ha

Guest HTT II
16 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Are you armed up ? 

If someone asks if you will buy them a pint.. say yes [emoji38]

Give over man, most are harmless and will likely buy you a pint! They are more likely to ask if you have any sniff or want a line [emoji38]

Edited by HTT II

4 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Give over man, most are harmless and will likely buy you a pint! They are more likely to ask if you have any sniff or want a line [emoji38]

It’s the “most” that has me concerned! Nah to be fair all have been good as good so far

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, greydos said:

It’s the “most” that has me concerned! Nah to be fair all have been good as good so far

Tell anyone looking for trouble you’re pals with Haich Tee Tee, from Scotchy and Newcastle-Online.

Was it the 1-1 game 11th of February 2019 when Perez got elbowed mid-air by Boly when he was just about to send us up to 2-0? No penalty given, but only enough added time for Boly to score a 90+5 equaliser while holding Dubravka down with both arms for his header?

If so, that's the game that makes me a fan of VAR in principle, no matter how shitty it can be sometimes. 

Just now, BergenMagpie said:

Was it the 1-1 game 11th of February 2019 when Perez got elbowed mid-air by Boly when he was just about to send us up to 2-0? No penalty given, but only enough added time for Boly to score a 90+5 equaliser while holding Dubravka down with both arms for his header?

If so, that's the game that makes me a fan of VAR in principle, no matter how shitty it can be sometimes. 

That was when they went down the other end and won it with Doherty wasn’t it ?

Carragher having a bottle of Dog and chatting with fans outside Shearer's like they did last Friday night game at SJP. Quite the contrast in moods between the two, like. :lol:

Edited by HaydnNUFC