Newcastle United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers, 8/4/2022 @ 20:00 (Sky)

LRD

Guest HTT II
Just now, greydos said:

Best place to eat chaps? We’re in China Town at the moment. Fancy anything to be fair. Feeling ravenous!

Hanahana, but I imagine you’d need to pre book and it’s expensive. I’m sure they do takeaway stuff. Or go back to the Shack for some food?

8 minutes ago, greydos said:

Best place to eat chaps? We’re in China Town at the moment. Fancy anything to be fair. Feeling ravenous!

Munchies. Or if that takeaway that used to sell poppers opposite Rockshots is still open, go there instead.

Edited by Sima

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Sending the poor lad to The Black Garter ffs. :lol: Town Wall, Tilleys, Bodega on the way up to the ground from the station. Trent House over on the other side of the ground. 

Here man, he’s in Toon for I assume not a long time, he will go away from that experience knowing he’s experienced the real Toon, well one side of it. I don’t genuinely get the anti-bias of places like the Black Garter, cheap booze, full of characters, sticky floors, fights, free drugs if you’re that way inclined and life long pals with some drunk, loved up,  gravy stained beer monster who if you’re lucky will invite you back to his for a gan of his lass or sister or mother and an all night session. 

Edited by HTT II

10 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:
10 hours ago, Peppe said:

That goal cost me £4000 :rant:

Eh, how [emoji38]

"Cost" might be the wrong word but we were mid-table and when Carver got the job for the rest of the season I bet on us to go down (because he's a clown). Of course we sunk like a rock but Jonas' goal in the last game kept us up and I would have won ~£4000 had we gone down :whatdidido:

48 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Carragher having a bottle of Dog and chatting with fans outside Shearer's like they did last Friday night game at SJP. Quite the contrast in moods between the two, like. :lol:

Fucking hell is that Holly Blades. Litteraly the worst.

7 minutes ago, Novocastrian said:

Jesus fuck drinking out the bottle? Surely not.

Isn't it just the same ones they had on takeover. If I remember she had a bottle last time, but made a point of saying she hadn't drank any of it. She talks a load of shite anyway mind.

Edited by et tu brute