sunderland

Big River

I mean, the mackems are so against despotic regimes owning football clubs that the first time Man City won the league after being taken over by UAE their entire stadium did the poznan.  Can't see how they can criticise him for going.

35 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

They had convinced themselves he'd come back and have a stint at the end of their career but turns out he just isn't classy enough 

Now they have convinced themselves this is the way to deal with it...

"I think they need to look up the definition of the word hypocrite and also realise the lad hasn’t played for SAFC since 2011."  :D

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/henderson-off-to-saudi.1610950/page-5

Edited by Dancing Brave

Don't know any other fanbase that would dress in tea towels, sign petitions, march on parliament, attend saudi picky teas,change avatars to saudi flags,and defend the saudi culture at every twist and turn. Your fans really are a disgrace

[emoji38] don't know why this tickled me so much, I must have missed the invite to this. From RTG obviously. 

Edited by TheHoob

File with Wolves, Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester United, Sheffield United, La Liga, Serie A, Neves, Messi, Ronaldo, Benzema, Milinkovic-Savic, Gerrard, Firmino and Fowler taking their money under 'whataboutery'

The only entity that takes Saudi money in football that counts is us.

41 minutes ago, Donut said:

Deep down they all believed he would come back and play for them for a pittance. Completely deluded.

But they will remain classy by saying they now don't want him back, even though he clearly doesn't give a shite about them and he cares far more about money than the Mackem vaux outrage

Only think that pisses  me off about this is Liverpool will get a fee for him and likely decent considering a Saudi team which will help their FFP situation.

35 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

:facepalm:

image.png.5fff5a94646f55884dd7b9b9b1956c

He's right, I had a look at the minutes of the last PIF meeting and the agenda was;

1. Managing PR for the LIV/PGA merger

2. Options for next football club purchase

3. Discuss further £2bn investment in electric cars 

4. What to do with those pesky, principled mackems on RTG

I think some of them do attempt done parody at times, but it's like reading an Onion article headline from 5 years ago, there's just no way to separate it from the actual bullshit that's legitimately already come to pass.