sunderland

Big River

50 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

The juggernaut is fuelled up and ready to go apparently, they are even starting threads about making up 13 points on Sheff United and going up automatically.

Ah yes, the MackSignal, the first sign of when things unravel and go tits up. Overconfidence is not their strong suit. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Geogaddi said:

The juggernaut is fuelled up and ready to go apparently, they are even starting threads about making up 13 points on Sheff United and going up automatically.

They are doing a lot better than we'd admit tbf , let them come up , let's get into them and fuck them up .

On 14/02/2023 at 19:13, LFEE said:

This looks better than anything I see floating around at SJP…

Bet theres still melted cheeyse under aaall that koreyan chicken, marra!

Edited by TK-421

15 hours ago, GWN said:

They are doing a lot better than we'd admit tbf , let them come up , let's get into them and fuck them up .

I thought this the other day.  I've only seen them twice and they have looked decent and they have been in and around the playoffs for a while.  Although, apart from the top two, where there has been a gap most the season.  The league has been ridiculously tight.  Hard to rule anyone out of nabbing a playoff space late on, all the way down to about 18th place. 

Think there is more chance of getting a Prem 'derby' against Boro, mind.  They are absolutely flying now.  

23 minutes ago, Cookie1892 said:

playing well at the min along with boro

that diallo from man utd is really helping them though so they have to try and tempt him away permanently to keep it up next season

No chance, unless they part with £30m+

Edited by Sima

3 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

They'd probably get to keep on loan again if they come up, easy way for him to get guaranteed games in the PL so Man-U can see whether he is good enough that that level

Aye, I think Man Utd will want him to take that step up next season.  He won't spend another season in the Championship.

4 minutes ago, huss9 said:

still anxious as hell at the thought of having to play them next season.

hate derbies.

Whenever we do next play them at their place then the biggest police operation for a Tyne and Wear Derby will be needed due their utter hatred of us!

6 minutes ago, huss9 said:

still anxious as hell at the thought of having to play them next season.

hate derbies.

I think before, when all we really had to look forward over the season were the sunderland and boro games. Whilst I goy nervous and it was a love/hate thing. They were often the only exciting parts of a season. 

Now we are seemingly decent, competitive and a well run and rich club. I’m not sure I want the hassle of more derbies and the missus’ family giving me shit.

They can stay where they are :lol: 

Edited by Lush Vlad