sunderland

Big River

They have a thread on whether they would take Mason Greenwood on loan if available.

Thankfully met a resounding no from most. Yet they suggest we might be interested due to how little morals we have.

Fuckers employed and actively cheered on a convicted nonce, and even still try and make arguements for him.

Are they fucking dense or something?

27 minutes ago, NE27 said:

They have a thread on whether they would take Mason Greenwood on loan if available.

Thankfully met a resounding no from most. Yet they suggest we might be interested due to how little morals we have.

Fuckers employed and actively cheered on a convicted nonce, and even still try and make arguements for him.

The fact they even have a thread about it speaks volumes. They’re thick as pig shit man. :lol: 

9 hours ago, NE27 said:

Not be the first paedophile they sing for will it? Wronguns

Just now, gbandit said:

I like Tony a lot but he should probably book himself in for a GP appointment if his stomach is telling him who’s going to win the match 

Obviously picked that up from Steve Bruce, that c*nts brain was in his stomach also.

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

I like Tony a lot but he should probably book himself in for a GP appointment if his stomach is telling him who’s going to win the match 

That comment reminds me of when Stuart Pearce said that he could see the carrot at the end of the tunnel ?

Edited by Ken Boon

3 hours ago, nbthree3 said:

I've just watched the press conference where Mowbray is asked the question. His answer is depressingly realistic and balanced. :lol:

Pity he manages that lot as he seems like a sound bloke tbf.

To be fair to Mowbray he can hardly say "I fancy four nowt Newcastle, so and so for a hattrick" when he's in the Sunderland manager's job :lol: wouldn't be the smartest move ever in terms of fan base engagement.

4 hours ago, Pilko said:

To be fair to Mowbray he can hardly say "I fancy four nowt Newcastle, so and so for a hattrick" when he's in the Sunderland manager's job :lol: wouldn't be the smartest move ever in terms of fan base engagement.

to be fair - I reckon there’s not many people that’s not Newcastle fans that fancy us to win and we’re thinking with our optimism.

Our lot? Mackems are calling a Sunderland fan, in a Sunderland top, a "Mag" presumably for working in Newcastle and not smashing a decorated window in a rage, and for not decorating a window that didn't exist when they were in a final in 2014.

She's had to turn replies off...