sunderland in the EFL

Big River

5 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

Taking last nights result totally in their stride this morning :lol:

Anyone wanting a good laugh with their mornibg cuppa before work would be well advised to pay RTG a visit. It's tremendous viewing this morning!

Sweet Jesus!

Imagine the FEWM in a few years time?! Some of them genuinely need help now never mind in a few years! Especially that Exile!

They're broken and it's bastard hilarious!

11 minutes ago, Paully said:

Sweet Jesus!

Imagine the FEWM in a few years time?! Some of them genuinely need help now never mind in a few years! Especially that Exile!

If we manage to win a cup it’ll automatically be the worst one you’d could ever win.

Just now, ManDoon said:

He’s literally better than anyone who plays for them lol, they are beyond insane over there 

:lol: I don't think they deny his talent as much as they resent his origins. As a professional hater myself, I respect their hustle.

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

Just wait till the mackem bairns start asking for a toon / Brazil top for Xmas with Bruno G on it.:bluestar:

It’s already happening…

Our sad little neighbours are having to face the stark reality that they’re as much our rivals as Accrington Stanley are Man City’s. This is making them a tad bitter whilst there tears drip over the cheezy chips??

58 minutes ago, Paully said:

Sweet Jesus!

Once again I will happily admit that if the roles were reversed, we were a dead 3rd division club and they were the richest club in World football, I'd be broken as well!

20 minutes ago, wormy said:

Tbf to them I'd hate manufactured atmospheres too if I supported a club that could barely round up four people to try and manufacture one.

That time earlier in the season when they tried to organise their own flag display and only 2 volunteers turned up so they had to scrap it will never not be funny like :lol:

6 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

That time earlier in the season when they tried to organise their own flag display and only 2 volunteers turned up so they had to scrap it will never not be funny like :lol:

:lol: I took a stab at four. Didn't realise it was only two.

Guest HTT II

The owners having a kick-about means they are on one big wind up FFS [emoji38]

Sorry, but if I owned NUFC, I’d make myself manager, number 9 and designated pen taker, never mind an impromptu kick-about before a game!

Edited by HTT II

36 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Once again I will happily admit that if the roles were reversed, we were a dead 3rd division club and they were the richest club in World football, I'd be broken as well!

That's the top and bottom of it and no doubt we'd be flinging all sorts of shit at them

But deep down we know its fucking killing them and it's fucking great ?

Inbred cunts

12 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

The dumb inbred nonce lovers couldn’t organise a shag in a brothel