sunderland in the EFL

Big River

I mean, they're coming up eventually, it's going to happen either this year or next imo. When it does happen though, they're in for a struggle every week as that shower of shit will get fucking dicked each week. They're millions and millions away from having a squad decent enough to stay up. Dreadful. 

1 minute ago, Sima said:

I’ve already forgotten every single one.

Not even lying here but if I walked passed any sunderland player in the street, I wouldn't even recognise them.

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Scoot said:

Not even lying here but if I walked passed any sunderland player in the street, I wouldn't even recognise them.

Of course you would, they’d be drinking blue pop while munching on cheesy chips with their lass and bairns out and about in that other City, Newcastle. Or the Metro Centre as they call it!

4 minutes ago, midds said:

I mean, they're coming up eventually, it's going to happen either this year or next imo. When it does happen though, they're in for a struggle every week as that shower of shit will get fucking dicked each week. They're millions and millions away from having a squad decent enough to stay up. Dreadful. 

Are they really?

If they don’t come up this season then next season they will be up against Derby, and Barnsley (who know how to get out of that league) alongside other big teams who have as equal right to come up as they do.

Just now, Stifler said:

Are they really?

If they don’t come up this season then next season they will be up against Derby, and Barnsley (who know how to get out of that league) alongside other big teams who have as equal right to come up as they do.

I think they'll lose that centre forward (who was shite today incidentally) should they fail to go up. Don't think Broadhead will fancy another season in that league either. 

4 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Are they really?

I'm just saying it's going to happen sooner or later, they'll click and go up eventually, they're not down there for the next 15 years :thup:

1 minute ago, midds said:

I'm just saying it's going to happen sooner or later, they'll click and go up eventually, they're not down there for the next 15 years :thup:

Aye but 14 more years would be decent going.