sunderland appoint a new head coach

Big River

1 hour ago, loki679 said:

Made the mistake of having a look at Clueless Old Cunt's thread.

5.4m + 1.2m = 14m

Mackematics

Tbf I don't think he's wrong, he just hasn't worded it well

Their income was £10.7m, that's with covid impacting match day revenue, once that is back to normal (as it is now) their income will be around £14m 

I mean, it's still not enough as they would need to reduce their costs further or find a way to increase revenue otherwise they'll still make a loss for 2022

How any Mackem can paint it as a positive is clearly doing so as a coping mechanism, the accounts paint a sorry situation for them 

26 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

Why are they in such a plight?

Isn't that young playboy who bought them worth billions?

His mother is Russia's richest women and a huge supporter of Putin.

The ‘playboy’ has 41%. So ‘The Don’, ‘Salmon Pants’ and the other (Uruguayan?) one have to stump up 59% of any costs- which they seem to be unable to do as they’re relative paupers. Plus it’s unknown exactly how much cash Kyril has to ‘play’ with- it’s likely that he only receives ‘pocket money’ and the actual lump sum is tied up. 

1 hour ago, Joey Linton said:

That thread (written by one of their own) seems a lot more critical than the RTG expert opinion. 

T

He's been right about most things so far, but because it's bad news RTG rounded on him.  Preferring the fairytale spouted by their "expert" instead.

1 hour ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

I honestly hope they go bust.

respectfully said, but i can't agree with this! us building the ultimate 21st century galactico club would feel an incomplete experience without this lot to smash about all the time.

in my ideal world they'd be back in the prem, going through three managers a season all to scrape 17th on the last day of every season... solely to ensure *at least* two absolute pastings, every season for the rest of time.

Aye, but pretty much guaranteed to have a tough playoff match, and the away leg second. If they concede it will be MK Dons (or Rotherham), and potentially Sheff Wed in the final, but if it stays the same then it will be Sheff Wed over two legs, and possibly those two auto promotion contenders in the final.

Feel a bit sorry for Plymouth, from the outside, they did look one of the weaker sides involved, so wasn't wanting Sunderland to play them, but it looks like they will miss out on 80 points, which is harsh, but they've made a pigs ear of their match - 0-3 and down to 10 men.

Absolutely love the playoffs from a distance. The stakes are so high it is always entertaining and some cracking midweek matches end of the season. 

Would absolutely hate us to be in them again mind as it must be nerve wracking for fans of those teams. 

Imagine not even being the favourite, biggest or most recognised club in the third division playoffs after finishing behind a club who nearly went bust last season and still won the league.

If these miserable cunts manage to go up they will need massive investment to stay even remotely competitive in the Championship - we all know this won't happen looking at the current state of their club.  I think the misery for these fuckers will continue for years.

1 hour ago, Dancing Brave said:

Kevin Phillips paying homage to the greatest Newcastle United goalscorer.

The mackems won't like that :lol:

WTF is that little prick doing ? Sewper Kev is a pleb.