sunderland in the EFL

Big River

1 minute ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Saw our Manchester day thing mentioned on Twitter again, people hold onto the weirdest grudges [emoji38]

Was that not one bar doing it for some easy PR? I agree it’s sad but I don’t think it was our entire fan base singing blue moon and waving king of the kippax banners…

1 hour ago, OCOCOL said:

Was that not one bar doing it for some easy PR? I agree it’s sad but I don’t think it was our entire fan base singing blue moon and waving king of the kippax banners…

Well we did it (Felling Cricket Club) but I also saw something at the Corner House on the Coast Rd, just assumed there were others doing it too.

We were on the bones of our arse at the time and that day helped us clear some long standing debt tbf.

Our ex players seem to really bother them, usually the players move on and speak fondly of their time here and that’s apparently reason enough for the mackems to never get over the players association with us. Their ex players on the other hand score goals that send them down and cup their ear to the crowd because they got racist abuse there :lol:

Edited by Nine

They were having a normal pitched conversation in that twitter clip until it turned to something vaguely assoicated to the Mags and the bloke has an aneurysm and becomes hysterical.

Dear lord, calm down man, touch a nerve or something?

Of course he acuses someone else of 'obsession' in his rant to boot.

Edited by Wolfcastle

20 hours ago, Nine said:

Our ex players seem to really bother them, usually the players move on and speak fondly of their time here and that’s apparently reason enough for the mackems to never get over the players association with us. Their ex players on the other hand score goals that send them down and cup their ear to the crowd because they got racist abuse there :lol:

I particularly enjoy the fact that they seem oblivious to the fact that Mitrovic is a lifelong NUFC supporter.  ‘Why are yoo obsessed with them?  They bewted yoo owt’.  Because he supports us, you six-fingered bellendds

On 10/02/2023 at 13:44, Dr.Spaceman said:

Well we did it (Felling Cricket Club) but I also saw something at the Corner House on the Coast Rd, just assumed there were others doing it too.

We were on the bones of our arse at the time and that day helped us clear some long standing debt tbf.

Corner House was all decked out in blue and white balloons. They even had blue and white balloons making an arch in front of the entrances. Heard about the Felling Cricket ckub as well. Didn't see any Man City flags inside SJP duing the run up to that match however.