sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Just now, Chris_R said:

Bored enough to switch this on to see the state of the pitch / stadium. Was not disappointed. Just litter swirling everywhere. Do they just throw their rubbish on the ground as soon as they're finished with it or something? Have they heard of bins, or you know, taking your shit home with you or at least until you can find a bin?

image.thumb.png.75da2af9f4d6c9d0bf8a9876747198e0.png

Pretty sure the Fulham player tripped over a crisp packet before that last goal

For all their back-slapping bluster they give themselves after every single game they play they put in a performance no better nor worse than a bang average Championship team against a PL second string. There was nothing out of the ordinary there tonight, just lack of nous and quality in key areas and the better team eased their way through. Crowd acted like I'd expect a L1 team in the 3rd round

Just now, midds said:

For all their back-slapping bluster they give themselves after every single game they play they put in a performance no better nor worse than a bang average Championship team against a PL second string. There was nothing out of the ordinary there tonight, just lack of nous and quality in key areas and the better team eased their way through. Crowd acted like I'd expect a L1 team in the 3rd round

Exactly, fucking top class football my fucking arse