sunderland in the EFL

Big River

These have never been more irrelevant. They ought to stick to being mad and bitter, it suits them and their shithole of a town very well.

"City of Sunderland" fucking lol. The fuck outta here.

11 minutes ago, Amir_9 said:

These have never been more irrelevant. They ought to stick to being mad and bitter, it suits them and their shithole of a town very well.

"City of Sunderland" fucking lol. The fuck outta here.

Were the shithole not them, I read so on RTG the other day. Must be accurate.

Screenshot 2023-05-19 at 16-34-43 NUFC_Sportswashing compendium thread - Spring 2023 Rainbow edition.png

Edited by Jonas

They've literally got nothing left. They have no rivals to speak of anymore (even Coventry are likely to be leaving them behind and they couldn't give a shite about Sunderland). They've got their little '6 in a row' blanket courtesy of Mike Ashley and Alan Pardew that they can cling to for the rest of their lives, but they're nowt. I'd be surprised if we even play 6 games against them in the next 10 years nevermind have the chance to beat them 6 times in a row. 

Edited by Optimistic Nut

1 hour ago, jack j said:

See the daft cunts are hoping we get ties with teams with nawty fanbases

Think they're forgetting we've done this Europe thing before on a few occasions...

The one-way Feyenoord love-in did produce hilarious results with a Mackem stood next to the away end at De Kuip

Bellamy’s last-gasp winner must have made that journey back to Mackem land a happy one

Edited by TheBrownBottle

It wasn't on last day this time but in the last 7 days:

- sunderland lost to Luton - stay in championship

- boro lost to cov  - stay in championship

- we beat Brighton

- we draw with Leicester and qualify for Champions league

I see that world beater Michut who was being lauded on RTG when he signed on loan has decided he doesn't fancy staying at Sunderland. Unsurprisingly he's now not as good as Corry Evans according to the RTG faithful.

2 hours ago, prefabtoon said:

RTG Thread.

Do you think SAFC will ever realise its FULL potential??

I thought they had, don't be so hard on yourselves.

What we saw we short was them going beyond their potential and why they had such massive losses. 

3 hours ago, prefabtoon said:

RTG Thread.

Do you think SAFC will ever realise its FULL potential??

I thought they had, don't be so hard on yourselves.

Pretty hard when they’re full potential is to be the second best team in the north east and they’re not even achieving that as it stands.

People that celebrated Newcastle getting relegated, not even at the expense of their club, who milk 6 in a row as if its all they've got, who celebrated eeking into the Championship play-offs a few weeks ago *and who celebrated a 'sportwashing' project to wind up Man United fans when Man City first won the PL think its sad to celebrate finishing in the top 4.

Edited by Wolfcastle

17 hours ago, Jonas said:

Were the shithole not them, I read so on RTG the other day. Must be accurate.

Screenshot 2023-05-19 at 16-34-43 NUFC_Sportswashing compendium thread - Spring 2023 Rainbow edition.png

Sunderland is literal dumpster fucking fire. If our center is tragic, theirs is closed down charity shops central ?

Awful awful place and believe me I myself come from a shithole (natively) but Sunderland tops the lot. 

It’s their total commitment to mediocrity and irrelevance that makes them so frustrated and bitter. 

That and the self realisation that they’ve found their level.