sunderland appoint a new head coach

Big River

On 25/05/2024 at 10:17, PauloGeordio said:

[emoji38] Fair play. 

Going to see him and Rob Lee at a Talk-In at Dougies Tavern in Hebburn tonight - seen Rob Lee plenty times before but looking forward to seeing Reidy as never seen him!

Just now, Paully said:

Going to see him and Rob Lee at a Talk-In at Dougies Tavern in Hebburn tonight - seen Rob Lee plenty times before but looking forward to seeing Reidy as never seen him!

Should be good craic. Enjoy.

13 hours ago, SteV said:

Doesn’t work like that though does it?

They could be in the Conference North and they’d still be relevant to us.

It might continue to be a long time until they are a genuine rival on the pitch, but they’ll always be there.

Agree with this entirely. Plus, I've just started having a little look at the RTG message boards and it's comedy gold. It doesn't matter what the topic is. Politics, car parks, gigs, the national debt, we, (them mags, barcodes,  gravy stained etc. ) generally get a mention by comment no. 4. I know a few Mackems who genuinely believe we are obsessed with them. I mean, the irony. 

21 minutes ago, Donut said:

That one bloke that get's floored two times... damn.

I think his tactic of punching people's fist with his face could do with a bit of work.

1 hour ago, Donut said:

That one bloke that get's floored two times... damn.

Fair play to him for coming back for round 2 but I think he should hang his gloves up. 

Crazy 

26 minutes ago, Dokko said:

£300 average, easy done. 

Mostly to the RSPB - you know, for the safety of all those seagulls.

Definitely can’t be to fans, given how empty that shithole was last season.

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Shitty European football over the mighty sun'lun? No way? I can't work that 1 out in my head!

9 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He's turned down Sunderland to play the equivalent of Intertoto Cup football. Lovely stuff.

I'm sure they'll fully get the decision given how prestigious the Conference League suddenly became to them at about 5pm last Saturday. And when they're back comparing it to the Pizza Cup maybe he can go there the season after next and manage them in the real thing.