sunderland appoint a new head coach

Big River

33 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

‘Pics or it didn’t happen’ trophy winner on RTG 2023/24

Bunch of weird fuckers 😀 - the day after Del Piero was in the press talking about how he could’ve signed for us in his prime, we’re to believe that nee-one in Europe has heard of NUFC …

That video of griezman and mbappe talking about football manager and signing for Newcastle, he knew enough of us to know it's freezing here [emoji38]

I'll hazard a bet he doesn't know what a Sunderland is.

You have to try and put yourself in their shoes to  imagine how much copium they have to inject to get by in football these days. 
imagine if they were always the bigger club, sunderland was the nicer city.  the richest owners in the world had just bought them and adidas was fawning all over their kit. 

whereas we couldn’t attract a manager, our club was still trying so hard to be relevant it invented attendance numbers and our fanbase went from Netflix faves to starring in soccer hooligan tv shows. 

image.gif.4f0a5dcba3222a81068e3ab70f249eff.gif

1 hour ago, RS said:

You have to try and put yourself in their shoes to  imagine how much copium they have to inject to get by in football these days. 
imagine if they were always the bigger club, sunderland was the nicer city.  the richest owners in the world had just bought them and adidas was fawning all over their kit. 

whereas we couldn’t attract a manager, our club was still trying so hard to be relevant it invented attendance numbers and our fanbase went from Netflix faves to starring in soccer hooligan tv shows. 

image.gif.4f0a5dcba3222a81068e3ab70f249eff.gif

one of my all time fave movies right there

There's a wonderful little thread just started on RTG, 90 posts so far, discussing the odds given by Sky on Benitez being considered for the manager's position. Fkn mental how easily they start on each other. It'll be fantastic, he's a busted flush, he'd be the best manager in decades, there'll be a Mag meltdown, and so on. It's the gift that keeps on giving that message board. Wish I'd discovered it years ago. 😆

It's been deleted now, but they were trying to claim the seagull shagger was a Newcastle fan. Had a look on Facebook and it's quite clearly a made up profile in September last year, no posts, NUFC cover and bio and low and behold he was in jail at that time [emoji38]

image.jpeg

Edited by et tu brute

16 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Also, seems to really rile them when you point out that European fans have to look them up on a map, like I do with the backwards Eastern European teams. 

Coming from a Sunderland fan [emoji38]

At least 32 sides from England have played more European football than them. I wonder who the equivalents of that are in various European countries for an idea of their standing in them.

4 hours ago, KennyUtd said:

There's a wonderful little thread just started on RTG, 90 posts so far, discussing the odds given by Sky on Benitez being considered for the manager's position. Fkn mental how easily they start on each other. It'll be fantastic, he's a busted flush, he'd be the best manager in decades, there'll be a Mag meltdown, and so on. It's the gift that keeps on giving that message board. Wish I'd discovered it years ago. 😆

A mag meltdown?

What they completely fail to realise is we don't have meltdowns over things that happen to them in the same way they have hourly meltdowns in regards to whatever happens here with us. We don't really give a shit about them. We just laugh at them 99% of the time.

Just like the "meltdown" we had over Europe :lol:

The only meltdown will be when Rosenior drags them back to their rightful home in Leyg One 👋

10 hours ago, NE27 said:

That video of griezman and mbappe talking about football manager and signing for Newcastle, he knew enough of us to know it's freezing here [emoji38]

I'll hazard a bet he doesn't know what a Sunderland is.

Freezing ?? Are yeh, its June and I've just put the heating on

18 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Also, seems to really rile them when you point out that European fans have to look them up on a map, like I do with the backwards Eastern European teams. 

Coming from a Sunderland fan [emoji38]

Wonder why he's looking up backwards European teams. The extra knowledge he'll acquire won't have any practical value 

1 hour ago, Barrack Road said:

What an absolute weapon this bloke is 🤣🤣🤣

Horrific accent mind. But fair play, he's only interested in his club's fortunes and has put his views across reasonably articulately. Can't be easy to do that live to any audience

Absolutely hilarious what a state they're in, though. Long may it continue

Is Dan Neil one of their "better" players? Absolutely no idea who he is

1 hour ago, midds said:

Managed to last 6 seconds. Absolute aids to the ears

Too AIDS; didn't listen:

Dan Neyal won't sign, Speykman's fault. 

7 hours ago, JLC said:

Horrific accent mind. But fair play, he's only interested in his club's fortunes and has put his views across reasonably articulately. Can't be easy to do that live to any audience

Absolutely hilarious what a state they're in, though. Long may it continue

Is Dan Neil one of their "better" players? Absolutely no idea who he is

Good to know all those end of season drinks with @Paully have paid off and he’s sacking the red and white cunts off.

Ha, that was a long time ago. I'm revelling in their shitdom. Just a fair play to anyone who goes on socials to air their views. You're going to be shot down regardless. I could never do it.

I never want to play them again and hope they languish forever down there.

10 hours ago, Barrack Road said:

What an absolute weapon this bloke is 🤣🤣🤣

Got to be a county Durham mlf,they're the worst kind of plastics,that hideous accent he's putting on is typical of them

probably walks around county Durham in his cheesy chip stained rags saying "lewk at me marra"

24 minutes ago, Heyzeus scrogg said:

Got to be a county Durham mlf,they're the worst kind of plastics,that hideous accent he's putting on is typical of them

probably walks around county Durham in his cheesy chip stained rags saying "lewk at me marra"

:lol: