sunderland in the EFL

Big River

19 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Tbf it's not implausible that a conversation took place about morality, blood money etc etc and a legitimate question was asked about "how much would it take?" 

The real made up shit, for the majority On The Buses, is their new found empathy for human rights, woman and LGBT+

13 hours ago, Danh1 said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/will-a-wealthy-mega-billionaire-ever-put-a-bid-into-buying-sunderland.1593481/

Wish I cared enough to dig out their threads of them ripping their skeletons out at the rumours of Dell buying them. Making their pathetic little t shirts and that. But aye, they’d hate investment into their club, as it isn’t a real achievement. :lol:

Wouldn’t want anyone else as rivals me like. They’re the gift that keeps on giving. 

They had their mega billionaire owner, who they hounded out after he spent and lost 250m on them. It’s been onwards and upwards ever since.

5 hours ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

There is aye & the prose doesn't strike me as anyone with any intellect whatsoever, so yes your almost certainly correct

The need to be loved, revered, important & worthy is a common trait with a lot of Makams I know "Marra" 

"who has enjoyed many years of coming up to Roker park in the 80`s" - this could just be stupidity instead of bullshit, but they only actually played there twice in the 80s. Was 10,000 at one of them, just for the record.

Biffo the fuckin Bear tonguing the mlfs hoops on there is cringeworthy. Ok so you don’t think there are any decent NUFC forums, but saying that to the cunts on there is fuckin low. FWIW, I never bothered with forums etc but aye I used to read a lot of NUFC stuff before joining here, and I think this is a great forum. Rtg may as well be a Newcastle forum anyway as that is the subject that is talked about the most. Do they know they have an important match tonight ffs. 

7 hours ago, jack j said:

Have they ever had a player who was playing for them at the time go to a world cup with England?

Looking at this suggests not in recent history anyway

https://www.englandstats.com/club.php?cid=104

I think Montgomery and Harris just missed out on 1966 squad.Both in enlarged squads that had to be reduced to a final 22.

One of the crakkas wished death on himself or words to that effect last night, knocked me back a bit then I thought how I would feel if they were where we are. I honestly think I would just fuck off , wouldn't bring up kids in Yemen just get the fuck away from football forever.